Rich, Rich, Rich.

Clothes...

Shoes....

Just a bunch of shit honestly. I have been packing for almost two hours now.

How long does this take?

It didn't even look like I had barely any clothing in my suitcase, mostly just my notebooks and canvases.

Yes I loved to paint and draw. I mostly do it when I'm stressed or fell like doing it to get out a memory or something.

"Noah, Ash! You guys ready?" My mother yelled from downstairs. We were moving.

My mother supposedly found her dream man in a boat thing she went to and fell in love then got married on the boat?!?! How crazy is that?

Anyway here we are now moving to his house. I have never been to nor has Noah, only our mother. She swears we're going to like it and hey, who knows maybe we will. It will take some time especially for Noah. She absolutely hated that we're moving.

I mean ya, it bothers me to leave my house that I have lived in for so long but who knows maybe this won't be as bad as it is.

Noah has to leave behind her boyfriend, Dan, and her best friend Betty. I have a boyfriend but his name is dean.

We were all cramped into the car, me in the back, Noah in the front with our mom, Rafaella. Noah was is a bitch mood as always since she learned we are moving.

Noah was ready a book. Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice.  While I sat in the backseat drawing.

It was silence in the car till mom broke it.

"What ware you readying?" She asked. Noah was still made so this was either gonna end in mom getting ignored or a fight bound to happen.

She got ignored. "Just tell me, I'm not wearing my glasses." Ignored again. I honestly felt bad for mom. She found a guy she loves and her two fighters can be supported. Even tho she didn't just drag us from our lives.

"This isn't easy for me either." How? She has this dream husband of hers she gets to live with. " you spend your live trying to get to the next level, but the same monster keeps getting in your way. But one day, when you've run out of hit points. Your given an extra chance at life, just like that."

Finally Noah snapped. "Mom, enough video game metaphor's I"m not ten."

"Well it's like opening a new book and a new story begins. Better?" Now it's my turn to say something." "Oh, god mom that's so cheesy." I could tell that it made her more mad.

Noah closed her book as mom spoke. "Damn it, Noah, Ash, Now we'll be the main character of our own lives." She glanced at Noah and me.

"Your life. Mine and ashes are 1,000 km away. Even if ash only had her boyfriend." Come on just because I had no friends just dean didn't mean anything.

"Hey." I yelled. She muttered a sorry. "Now we're all by ourselves just for a fucking whim." She had a point.

"Will and I love each other." Mom fired back. Noah muttered "don't wanna hear it." My mother sighed. "Well, we love each other."