ch3 - rest

When I thought it was all over, he appeared. "Mikeyyyy!!! You got mad for my sake? Thanks." he smiled
"Stop moving, Baji-san!"
'Is fuyu here too? I didn't even notice until now..'

"Baji..." he walked down the car hill
"But..."
"Baji..."
"I...won't die." I was lying on the floor, when he came to me
"This isn't enough to kill me!"
"No way..."
"Don't worry about it, Kazutora."
'Nani? No... what do you want to do?'
"I won't die at your hands."

And then... he took out a pocketknife and stabbed himself in the stomach.
'Omg Baji why did you do this? Oh, am i still lying... why don't I move? Ahhhh, my god. Please, my body, move!'
Baji fell to the ground.
"Baji-san!" Chifuyu ran over to him.

Later, Takemichi also went there, I don't know what they were talking about, I wasn't really heard, but I came to Mikey. I've already cried "Mikey...You're next. You two can go to hell together!"
'Why do I say such things, my God...'
"Shut up. I'll punch you to death."
They were talking, Mikey started hitting me when it seemed that Baji was no longer alive.

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you!"
Takemichi stood between us. "Move. Or i'll kill you, too." "Let's stop this, Mikey-"
Mikey punched Takemichi in the face.
"This isn't...This isn't what Baji-kun wanted!" now he kicked him "Don't you dare speak for Baji."

"Don't speak for Baji? Baji-kun is dead!"
From somewhere "Kazutora, hey, Kazutora wake up!" I looked up at the sky, muffled by this voice
"What?" I closed my eyes
Then I suddenly woke up. Baji was right next to me. "Hey Kazu. Are you okay? You were rolling around and crying so I thought I woke you up." "Um, Baji? You..."
"What did you dream? How do you feel?"

"Well...I don't remember anything, but I have a bad feeling. It's like I'm sad, but I don't know why." "You must have had a nightmare." he hugged me "Then why don't I remember anything?" "Calm down, it's usually like that in dreams, sometimes you don't remember a couple." "It must have been so sad..."

We were like that for a while, I started crying again, I felt so bad and this feeling stayed with me all day, Baji was just hug me, comforted me and said that what I dreamed wasn't real and that I shouldn't cry about it. Not long after, we had breakfast, got ready and went to work.

Baji also came to work at the pet shop today. I didn't talk to them much this day, but I tried to show my usual behavior. During lunch break, we sat and ate in the staff only room. "Kazutora why are you like this today?" he slammed down on the table, I looked up "No, please Chifuyu leave him alone!"
"No, I want to know wh-" "Just rest...
all day, I've had a headache ever since I woke up, and I'm so grumpy, sorry if I caused trouble Fuyu."

"You didn't cause any trouble, it's just so weird that you don't tease anyone."
"I can tease you if you want." I looked at him and smirk "Thanks, I'd rather not."
I giggled after that the day went on as usual. We left for home at 5 pm. I was doing whatever at home all the time, Baji was looking at me, it made me so nervous that I had to ask him.

"What?" "Huh?" he looked at me questioningly "Why are you looking at me while I'm doing anything?" I said a little angrily "Yeah, nothing." "Really?" I asked grumpily "Fine...I'm worried about what happened in the morning." "You don't need that, I'm fine!" "But...tora, I also worried about why didn't you tell Chifuyu the truth?"

"I didn't tell him because I wouldn't want him to worry about me as much as you do!" he just looked at me in surprise, I went closer to him, kissed him on the cheek and locked myself in my room. I went to bed early. I had the same dream as yesterday. Then in the morning I woke up just as bad.

Now Baji was not there with me because the door of my room was closed, although I was sure that I was crying again. I went out of my room and looked around, he was nowhere.
There was a note on the table. It was written:

"Good morning Kazutora!
I asked Chifuyu for time off because of your condition, so just enjoy the day and don't be sad!
I come at night!,,

'I don't believe this...I'm not feeling that bad! Really guys...'

Since I was at home, alone, I tried to occupy myself with whatever I could, but I didn't succeed. I browsed netflix, after a while I got bored, then I listened to music, it held for 3 minutes then I made myself breakfast. I ate it and lay down in my bed, which was so soft.

I closed my eyes and saw only one thing in front of me and that was Baji stabbing himself with a knife. I immediately opened my eyes and sat up on the bed. I looked down at my lap with my hands over my eyes. "Why? Why do I have to see this?"

'Honestly, I can't even sleep anymore because of my nightmarish dream, from which I don't remember anything, and then this comes...what else will be here? And why now? My life has been so good so far, why spoil it?'

I looked at my phone, picked it up and searched the internet for "Do nightmares have meanings?"

It gave me a lot of things and I dug into it as much as I could. Every little thing caught on. In the end, I found a naturopathic doctor who interprets dreams and is in Shibuya and only 5 Yen. I thought about it

"I need it?"