Part 7- Meet Eloise

"Shhh, you're safe sweet girl. I'm right here. Daddy's here too. We are all here for you, and always will be. We love you so much Eloise. You are so special to Mommy and Daddy."

Taylor spoke to the baby slowly and gently before she caught herself singing her words before it became a sweet melody she hummed as she held her close.

Hugging her daughter close Taylor savored every moment alone with her daughter. Taylor silently prayed she and her daughter had a healthy, loving and close relationship similar to the one she shared with her own mother. Knowing all too well how their relationship meant so much to young Taylor growing up she wanted the same for her own daughter.

Joe smiled to himself as they walked down the corridor to the waiting room, the boys proudly walking just a few steps ahead of him to get the family into the room together. He was visualizing their family once at home, two boys and one girl, he couldn't help but think of the perfect days they would have together. He pictured lazy mornings, pancake breakfasts and movie nights when they all would cuddle together before tucking the children into bed. He was so incredibly happy with the family he and Taylor had created yet he knew it was just beginning again.

He rounded the corner just after the boys and somehow smiled even wider seeing the family overjoyed with the boys' excitement to tell them all about their little sister Eloise. Jackson had joined his grandmothers and was telling them all about the neat photos he took of the new baby and how he got to hold her first.

"Daddy, I want to show them the baby! Can I play with your phone and show Grandmas the baby pictures I took!?" Jackson asked excitedly before Joe kneeled down before him and smirked.

"How about we take them to meet your sister first? Then you can show them all the pictures you want and take more?" Joe grinned as Jackson agreed excitedly.

Hunter was telling his grandfathers about the baby too, also letting Austin know all about what she looked like and how both he and Jackson got to hold her as they moved closer to the rest of the family as they gathered their things before Joe and the boys led the way to the birthing suite.

Left alone for the first time with her daughter Taylor smiled and held her a little closer. Taylor was making a mental list of everything she wanted to provide to her daughter throughout her lifetime. Taking the time to really appreciate their first moment alone together, Taylor admired her little nose and ears before kissing her forehead softly. Taylor also took the time to count all ten fingers and ten toes before bundling her up once more. When the baby let out a soft whine, Taylor smirked gently before speaking lovingly when the door to the birthing suit opened slowly. She smiled looking over to the door to see her youngest son peeking inside before running in excitedly.

"Mummy!" He shrieked with excitement "look, they came to see my baby sister!" Jackson was so proud of himself as the rest of the family began to trickle in.
"Thank you so much Jackson, I'm glad you were able to help them find the room..." Taylor encouraged him happily before Joe scooped him up and let the family get their first looks at the news addition to the Swift-Alwyn family.

Once everyone had settled in, admired the sleeping baby in Taylor's arms they all pulled their phones and cameras out to capture the moment. A nurse had come by to check if Taylor or anyone in the family needed anything and Austin was able to ask her for a favor as he passed her his phone for them to take one big family photo.

Everyone agreed it was a great idea before they all found themselves surrounding the hospital bed. Joe sat beside Taylor on the bed with Jackson in his lap after helping Hunter onto the bed and sitting on the other side of his mother. The rest of the family filled in just beside the bed for the photo and thanked the nurse profusely for entertaining their idea.