Big Time Love Song

It was another lovely day at the Palm Woods. Destiny was about to get the guys' opinion about some new sketches for their wardrobe until she spotted Bitters, the hotel manager, giving a small tour to their new hotel guest. Her eyes widened, not liking the manager very much, and practically ran toward them. She bumped her hip with Bitters, making him fly away and crash behind the hotel desk, and smiled at the new girl - in hopes that she will be her new friend, too.

"Ignore that sleaze bag," Destiny grinned. "If you want a proper tour, then let me be your guide." She held her hand up for the girl to shake. "Destiny Rocque: Future Fashion Designer Extrodinaire."

Luckily, the girl shook her hand. "Jo Taylor: Future Actress," Jo introduced herself.

Bitters used his desk to slowly pull himself up. "She doesn't even live here," he said, meaning Destiny.

Destiny waved him off with a small chuckle. "Again, ignore him. If you wanna know what's fun to do around here, then I'll be happy to show you around."

Jo smiled. "Yeah, sure. I'd appreciate it."

Destiny soon gave Jo a tour of the Palm Woods. While doing so, she told her where all the best hangout spots in Hollywood are, what's there to do, what places to visit, and what's the best pastime in the Palm Woods. Soon she talked about herself and got to know Jo a little more.

Which brings them to the pool. "I know this isn't North Carolina," Destiny said, gaining the attention of the four hockey players, "but I know you're going to love it here."

"I'm sure I will," Jo breathed as she looked around her new home. James, Kendall, and Logan's mouths dropped as Jo approached them.

"We do need to hang out before you get famous. Can I see your phone?" Jo nodded and handed Destiny her phone. The girl input her number before handing the phone back. "There, now you can call and text me anytime. Ooh, but I am going to need your measurements."

"What for?"

"So I can make you an awesome gown." Destiny flipped through her sketchbook before finding the right page and showed Jo. "I think you'll look great in this." She spotted her four best friends and waved at them. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Des," they greeted but they didn't take their eyes away from Jo.

Destiny furrowed her brows as she practically see the drool coming out of their mouths. "Ok, um..." She cleared her throat. "I have a few ideas for your next shoot. I just need your opinion in case you need me to add anything or don't like it."

"Yeah, yeah, sounds great," Kendall said, not really paying attention.

"Looks perfect," James sighed dreamily, again not paying attention.

Destiny and Jo glanced at each other. "I was thinking about drawing a unibrow on you while you guys wear the trash suits," Destiny lied to see if they were listening to her. "And shave all of James's hair."

"Great idea," Logan breathed, also not looking at her.

"Looks perfect," James mumbled.

"Figures," Destiny tsked before grabbing Jo's wrist to drag her off. "Come on, Jo, I'll show you what room you're staying in."

"Ok," Jo trailed off and waved at the guys as Carlos got out of the pool. "Nice meeting you." She gave Destiny a confused look when she held up three fingers. "What are you -"

"Three. Two. One," Destiny counted back before she heard the guys yelling.

"She's mine!"

"She's mine!"