Chapter 4

"Done! I present to you the best test for my intern." grinned Tony. The team-save Bruce- rolled their eyes. "Why are you doing this again?" asked Sam and Tony explains everything as well as showing them the texts. Nat and Clint were out on a mission for a while. "Wow. kids got a brain." said Scott "Yea. And this test is perfect and we made it similar to MIT level to prepare him for when he starts his classes." says Bruce "Smart. You really care about this kid huh Tones?" asked Rodhey and Tony nods "I do. Surprisingly a lot. He's a good kid. Though i don't know that much about him." "That is still hard to believe. Tony Stark doesn't know someone." commented Bucky and they chuckled.

 Tony shrugged "I wanna respect his privacy." "Which is why you're making a test to meet him." nodded Steve and Tony through him with a pillow smiling "Shut up." "Wait.. Tones you play Physics life with him?" asked Bruce with stars in his eyes. Tony grinned nodding. "Isn't that the new game you made. For nerds?' asked Rodhey and Tony rolled his eyes "Not nerds but yea." "You kick his ass?" Tony laughed "Actually..."he showed them the scores and Rodhey s eyes winded "holy Shit! He beat you four times! You beat him four times! and then, then you guys drew twice!" "Seriously?! Ok wow i gotta meat this kid." announced Bucky.

"No." said Tony "Aww come on please?" pouted Scott "No." "We'll get him when he becomes your intern." said Sam and they all nodded. Tony glared "Come on guys please no." Steve stood up a kissed his head 'Love you. But I'm in with them." he said before going to the kitchen and Tony yelled "Traitor!"

Later that day Tony sat in his office bored as hell. He just finished the last bit of paperwork and Pepper told him he had no more meetings for the day but had to stay in case. He was saved by a notice on his phone.

***************************************************************************************

паук
Hey Anthony. Guess what?

Anthony
What's up kid?

паук
MIT said YES! I asked the lady and she was like yes they don't mind a long as i check in every week. They're going to talk to my school about having the teachers give me different work and then I'll even have to go to less classes!

Anthony
See? It's cool isn't it? Excited?

паук
Hell yea! Also did you see the test Tony Stark ad Bruce banner put on the web? The winner gets to be Tony Starks personal intern!

Anthony
Yea i saw it! You gonna do it?

паук
Tonight before i go sleep. But my only problem is that i need to get a job. I need the money...for my friend. you remember him? Well his Aunt doesn't really feed him so we both work and i buy him food then i can.

Anthony
Oh. Well i think you should try it. Maybe Tony will pay you.

паук
Hopefully Anyway...

***************************************************************************************

Tony grinned and spent the next hour or so talking to the kid.

Peter swung around buildings breathing in the fresh air through his mask. He only had an hour of patrol left ad then he had to go back to the apartment. He landed on a building and that's when he felt someone com behind him "Hey Wade." Deadpool groaned flopping onto Peter lap "This is extremely unfair. You're Spider-sense are cheating." Peter rolls his eyes taking off his mask as Wade does the same. "You're a baby. Get off my lap before i stab you with your own Katana. You're a grown man dude." Wade pouted but did as told "you're a mean teenager." "Whatever. What you doing here?" "With out Matt I'm bored and lonely. Thought I'd come bother you."

Peter sighed taking out his phone and checking the time. Still 50 minutes. "Wanna race?" grins Wade. Peter raises a brow "Where to?" "First one to the top of Avenger tower." Peter grins "You're on." Peter shot a web and started swinging to the Tower, with Deadpool jumping building below him. Wade tried cutting a web but it didn't work causing Peter to laugh and picture the pout on Wades face. Peter flipped and landed on the roof of the Tower grinning "I win!" "No fair! You have superpowers." "You are literally immortal dude." "Whatever. Come on Time to get you home. You-Know-who wont be happy if dinner isn't ready." Peter nodded following Wade. Wade and Matt were the only people that knew EVERYHTING about Peter. They were like his big brothers and would help if they could.

"Thanks for tonight. I needed it." said Peter once they reached his window. Wade waved him of and patted his back "It's cool. I see Damon's back?" "Yea." "Anything i need to help with?" Peter smiled "No. Thanks. All healed already anyway. Night Wade." "Night Petey."

-------------------------------------------------

It was two days later when Fury called  a meeting with all available Avengers. Which didn't include Nat and Clint since they were still gone, Vision was out on a mission too and T'Challa was in Wakanda. They took their seats with Tony at the end, Steve to his right, Bucky to Steve's right, Sam to Bucky's right and Rodhey opposite Sam with Scott next to him and Wanda next to him.

"OK. What do you want Jack Sparrow?" asked Tony earning him a swat on the leg form Steve. Fury ignored him and started speaking "A few nights ago two people were spotted and detected on the roof of the Avengers Tower." he double tapped a pad and a picture pulled up..

" he double tapped a pad and a picture pulled up

"That's just Spider-Man." said Scott shrugging. Tony glared at the scene " And Deadpool." he growled out. "Exactly. Now this actually brought some light to me. We know nothing about them. Deadpool and Spider-Man are part of something the people call Team Red along with Daredevil. Deadpool and Daredevil are known to be mercenaries and occasional Hero's. We don't know their identities but have been working on it for years. But apparently Spider-Man joined them last year. He isn't a known Merc instead he's a hero. the first hero i might add that Deadpool and Daredevil helped out ever. They protect him and help him if he's in trouble. But we don't know who he is or if he's a theat. That's your new mission. Find me Spider-Mans identity. I want to know who's behind the mask."

 "Pirate. He's a hero. And if he hasn't told anyone he's identity yet then it's for a reason. Why is this so important?" asked Tony. "It's an order Stark." Tony glared and they had a stare off until Fury said "Listen here. Either you go and ask nicely or i send agents who aren't scared to hurt him. You choose." with that he swept out the room. Tony growled and banged the table " He's an asshole." "We have no choice now. We need to find out who he is." said Wanda sadly "Tony, you go. Just explain it to him and be nice." "Got it." said Tony to Steve and they dismissed.

Peter swung around the city careful to not hurt the few bruises form Flash today. He landed on a roof when his Spider-sense told him someone was there. He spun around to see Iron Man land in front of him. "Wow! You're Iron Man. I am A huge fan Mr. Stark."  he exclaimed. Tony stepped out of his suit with a smile "Thanks. I'm glad." "Anyway. Why are you here?" Tony sighed "Listen Spider-Man, my boss-" "Nick Fury." "Uh yes. Nick Fury. He wants your identity. And he gets what he wants all the time." "I know someone like that." mumbled Peter to himself before turning ack to Tony "Listen Mr. Stark. I um, i don't feel comfortable. A select few know my identity and i like it that way. It's the way i keep my family safe." "Listen i get it. but i need to know it." Peter frowned "Sorry Mister Stark." Peter webbed Tony's feet to the roof before slinging away. Tony groaned "JARVIS."