Chapter 2

***************************************************************************************

паук
Hey, Anthony. Can i talk to you?

Anthony
Oh hey kid. Sure, what's up?

паук
Well... do you ever feel lonely?

Anthony
What do you mean?

паук
Like even though you have people and are never technically alone you still feel like you have no-one?
God I'm being stupid. I'm sorry for disturbing you.

Anthony
You're not disturbing me kid. Besides i was getting bored any way. But to answer your question yes, I used to.

паук
Really? Why?

Anthony
I guess it's because i had no one. I mean i grew up with everything anyone wanted. My family had all the money in the world and i got everything i wanted. But my dad was barely around and when he was he barely acknowledged me. My mom was there but she didn't really spend time with me. I was always with a butler. He looked after me. Raised me better that my parents. Sorry I'm going off course. But yea even with thousands of people with me i felt alone because no-one really knew ME. They didn't understand or care about how I felt. SO yes kid. I know how you feel.

паук
Wow. That's exactly how i feel. I guess I'm not rich anything but..my parents died when i was six in a plane crash. My dads brother and wife took me in. And then my Uncle died two years ago. After that my Aunt she..she wasn't the same. I get everything i need and i have friends but...no-one seems to know me. I feel like I'm in a crowded room with hundreds of people and yet in a secluded place alone

Anthony
That's so sad kid. I wont apologize because i know how that feels. I will say though that it gets better i time. I got through it with the help of my friends. With them i don't feel alone anymore. They frustrate the HELL out of me sometimes but i love them(don't tell them that) and they're family. If you ever need someone, I'm a text away.

паук
Thanks Anthony. I really needed that. You have good friends. You're a good person. I gtg though. Bye.

Anthony
No problem kid. Text if you need anything. See ya.

***************************************************************************************

Peter put his phone in his pocket smiling slightly under the Spider-Man mask. He sighed somewhat happily as he sat on a building and looked over the city. "Karen." "Yes Peter?" answered his AI "Any crime out?" "None as of yet. it seems to be a quiet night. Might i suggest going home early just in case May is back?" Slumping Peter checks the time and agrees. It was 9 and May should be back by 9:30 so he had thirty minutes to make dinner. "Home it is Karen." he cringed. That place wasn't home anymore. Not since Ben died.

Tony sighed sadly as stood in his lab. He was trying to upgrade a robot before the kid texted. After that conversation Tony couldn't stop thinking about the kid. He obviously didn't have the best life and Tony couldn't help worry for him. Sighing in frustration he packed up. He wouldn't be able to work now. He'll go tot he common room and see if Bruce was there or Steve or SOMEONE. He got tot eh common room and Nat sat with Bruce while Steve sat watching TV. 

When Tony flopped next to Steve the older smiled pulling Tony's head onto his lap and running his fingers through his hair "What's up?" Tony sighed pouting "The kid." Steve furrowed his eyebrows "Still on that?" "Well...just look." Tony handed Steve his phone. Steve read the texts and handed the phone back with a worried expression "I don't think this is a prank anymore." Tony rolled his eyes "No shit sherlock." Steve glared "Ok. Now what?" Tony avoided his gaze "I want to talk to him more. I want to get to know him. I don't know. I just feel this connection to him. He wants to talk to ME. Not Tony Stark the billionaire or Iron Man the Avenger. To me. He likes Tony, just Tony. Besides you guys no-one else wants that." Steve offered him an understanding smile and nodded "I get it. It's ok." Tony grinned sitting up to face him "Really?" Steve chuckled "Well you would do it even if i said no. But yes. Just...be careful ok?" Tony nodded fast ad kissed Steve on the cheek "I promise. I love you." Steve ruffled his hair "Love you too." Tony glared "Hey! My hair!" Steve just laughed again before they settled down for a movie.