three

i stared at the stars in the sky as i walked next to blaise and draco. it felt cool for us to be out in the courtyard after curfew. we only had to look out for filch though. 

i tripped on a branch, making a fool of myself as i landed on the ground which made draco and blaise burst into laughter.

"were you thinking about her again?"

"blaise, no." i frowned as he pulled out his hand for me to take. i grabbed his hand and got up on my feet again, dusting the dirt off my clothes.

"where are we headed to?" i decided to ask as it felt boring walking besides those two blokes.

"the black lake?" blaise suggested to which draco nodded. 

"let's go." i muttered under my breath and the three of us headed towards the black lake. 

now, we realized, we weren't the only ones breaking rules that night. samaira was there too with her friends.

"you see that?" draco whispered, pointing towards the four girls sitting by the black lake and laughing at something.

"hmm." blaise nodded.

 i looked once towards the girls but as my eyes landed on samaira i couldn't stop but stare at her. 

she looked beautiful as ever, an angel in the moonlight. it took me a moment to realize that the three of us were making our way towards them.

 "look who it is." ginny weasley spoke up as we came to a stop. the four of them, ginny weasley, samaira ahuja, hannah abott and susan bones were seated on the cold grass with two bottles of firewhiskey which they were passing onto each other. the girls stared at us for a moment before rolling their eyes. 

what did we do?

"do you have something to say?" samaira raised her eyebrows at me which made me realize i forgot to look away from her.

"uh no." i awkwardly smiled and looked away. i heard blaise snort from besides me and i resisted the urge to kick him in the shins. the other three looked at each other and laughed loudly making me frown.

"does nott have a crush on someone?" susan smirked which made the other two howl with laughter while samaira looked like she was done with them.

"no!" i scoffed, rolling my eyes at the way the three of them were looking at me.

"come on." ginny said in a teasing tone which made me feel quite nervous. i had a bad feeling this wasn't going to end well.

"we all know you fancy samaira." ginny concluded which made my eyes go wide in horror. i could hear blaise and draco laughing from besides me.

"please shut up." samaira frowned at them.

"i think i should get going." i spoke up. 

i had no idea what to do. how did they figure out?

"don't be a pussy." ginny chuckled,"wanna join us?"

"in what?" blaise spoke up.

"we were playing spin the bottle. join us if you want." hannah answered.

"no thank you." draco scoffed as he stuffed his hand in the pocket of his pants and walked away towards the castle.

"good thing he left. i couldn't bear looking at that ferret." samaira muttered lowly which made a soft chuckle escape my lips.

"he's so weird." hannah commented, earning a nod from all of us.

"what about you two?" susan asked, her gaze meddling between me and blaise. the two of us looked at each other and shrugged,"i'm in."

the girls made some space and blaise and i sat down with them. on my right was blaise and on my left was hannah which made me sit right in front of samaira. great.

"okay, i'm spinning the bottle." hannah said as she looked at all of us for confirmation before spinning the bottle. it landed up on ginny.

"truth or dare?" hannah asked.

"truth." the gryffindor answered with a soft smile.

"do you still have feelings for harry?" hannah asked which made ginny stiffen up but the gryffindor tried to play it cool.

"no. i have moved on." ginny answered confidently.

"aha." hannah smirked which i thought made the gryffindor feel uncomfortable but she didn't say it out loud.

and it suddenly struck me.

"wait, you had feelings for potter?"

wrong question to ask theo.

 i mentally scolded myself and looking at the looks i was receiving from the three, i had to lower my eyes.

"okay moving on." susan cleared her throat, earning everyone's attention,"i am spinning the bottle now."

 and so she did and it landed on blaise.

"aha." i clasped my hands because i felt too excited.

"truth or dare?" hannah asked because once again the other end of the bottle landed on her.

blaise thought for a few seconds before confidently answering,"dare."

"you're going to regret this." i muttered under my breath looking at the mischievous glint in hannah's eyes.

"kiss anyone of these two." hannah said as she pointed at susan and samaira. my eyes went wide and i turned my gaze towards blaise who looked cool with it.

not samaira, i mentally prayed and it looked like god heard my pleads as blaise got up on his feet and sat down next to susan. the other two squealed in excitement as blaise asked for permission to which susan nodded. 

it wasn't a kiss, a peck to be specific.

"WHO'S OUT THERE" the voice startled the five of us as i turned my head around to look at the source of voice. i could only see a black shadow with a lantern in his hand making it's way towards us.

"shit is that flich!" susan gasped which made us all get up on our feet.

 "what are we waiting for?" blaise frowned before whisper yelling,"run!"

it took me a few seconds to process what he said and i immediately followed all of them.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" we heard filch behind us which made us fasten our speed.

and oh how i love it when all the misfortunes happen with me. i accidentally stepped on a rock which twisted my ankle and i fell on my face. 

"shit." i cursed under my breath.

"hey, get up." samaira appeared besides me as she grabbed my arms lightly and tried pulling me up.

"i think i twisted my ankle." i explained as i tried getting on my feet with her help.

"it's fine. just try to walk a bit fast okay? you might not be able to get in your dorm but you can hide somewhere if we hurry up now." she said as she looked at my feet.

"uh huh, thanks." i nodded absentmindedly. she threw her hand around my shoulder which made feel a bit embarrassed that she had to help me out of everyone.

"let's go?" she asked me with a smile on her face.

i nodded and tried to stop myself from smiling so big. my crush was carrying me to the castle and it felt like a dream.