one

she is beautiful. she is absolutely beautiful. i'm sure everyone would agree with me. i just don't understand how someone can be so endearing, so pretty, so elegant ─

"theo?"

don't tell me i was gawking at her. . . again.

i turned to face blaise and smiled nervously,"what?"

"you're staring again." he smirked as he slung his arms around my shoulders and i immediately tried to push him away and run for my life.

god, i hate it when they tease me. it's embarrassing.

"wow you're really whipped aren't you?" draco joined us with a frown on his face.

"can you blame him?" blaise spoke up as he spared a glance to the hufflepuff beauty.

"she's okay i guess. ." draco shrugged making me scoff in return.

"get your eyes checked malfoy." i rolled my eyes and made my way towards the carriages. damn he really makes me mad for some reason.

 i climbed on one of the carriages and waited for the two dorks to hurry up. i was hungry as hell.

i turned around to look for them in the crowd when my eyes fell on her. shit, no.

heck, no. i won't be able to survive this.

samaira had a large smile on her face as she boarded the carriage with her friends. my heart literally started thumping loudly and it sounded like someone's playing the drums in my ear.

 she sat down next to me, busy laughing at something hannah abbott said. the smell of henna invaded my nose and i spared a glance at her hands which were coated with the henna.

god, please give me strength. i don't wanna pass out. 

i kept quiet the entire ride, my cheeks and ears feeling so hot for no reason. i was surprised how they still hadn't scrunched up their noses and made weird faces at me. guess they just hadn't noticed i was present as well. 

just when i thought that, hannah finally acknowledged my filthy presence.

she rolled her eyes at me and continued her conversation. 

what the fuck did i do?

"i heard some of the slytherins talk about you!" hannah exclaimed in a squeaky voice.

i really hope she isn't talking about me. if she is, i'm gonna cry.

"oh no way." samaira shook her head with a big frown on her pretty face.

i fiddled with my thumb listening to the awkward conversation.

"i'm not lying sam." hannah pouted.

i really hope she shuts her mouth up and lets me survive this hell of a ride.

she doesn't. instead, she continues.

"they have a crush on you it's obvious." hannah giggled making samaira roll her eyes.

"no." she denied.

who the fuck are these people crushing on her?

"oh come on─"

the carriage finally came to a stop and i shot up on my feet, startling the two of them who looked at me as if i have five heads instead of one. i ignored their gazes on me and hopped down, immediately running inside the castle.

this is so stupid. 

author's note,,, this is really so stupid but that's how it supposed to be