Bonus Chapter: Happy Honeymoon/Anniversary

A/N: You asked for a bonus chapter suzymj1. I hope you like it. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter as well. Let me know what you think of it.

                    Blake

We never got the proper honeymoon that we desired when we first got married. Too much shit happened. I almost lost my wife and possibly my kids because of that deranged woman. But we do not speak her name because Riley still has nightmares from time to time. If I am completely honest so do I.

"I can't believe we are finally doing this." My wife claims excitedly beside me on the plane. I grab her hand and bring it to my lips. "It only took us a year but no better way to celebrate our anniversary."

"Are you sure the kids are, okay?"

She bites into her bottom lip. I can't help but laugh and she glares at me. "The better question is can Sam and Rick handle it." Shit! That wasn't the right thing to say, as her eyes go wide, and I see the panic in them. "I'm kidding love. You know how great they are." She smacks me on the chest. "I hate you." I laugh and she smiles up at me. "I love you too Ry."

-------

"This place is gorgeous." Riley looks around our little home away from home for the next few days, she gasps as she sees the pool and jacuzzi. "This is too much." I shake my head as I wrap my arms around her waist. "Never too much for you." I whisper in her ear as I kiss her neck.

She turns around with the excitement back in her eyes. "What do we do first?" Well, I have a few things in mind. "We should go sightseeing." Yeah, not what I was thinking. As if reading my thoughts her fingers trail up my chest with eyes shining so bright. "We have time for that later tonight. All (kisses my chest) night (kisses on my neck, making me shiver) long."

Her lips hover over mine, but before she can pull away, I smash my lips to hers. This woman can infuriate me at times, but by God, I love her more each day. She pushes on my chest, and I groan at her distance. My wife just giggles at me as she pats my chest.

"Later big boy." She winks at me and walks away. This woman will definitely be the death of me.

"You're asking for it, Riley Ann."

Her laughter rings throughout the place. She hasn't even noticed that we have our own private beach with this place.

"I'm counting on it."

I slap a hand on my face and groan.

-----
"I don't know about this." I see the worry in her eyes, but I know she will love it.

"Trust me."

"I always do." My wife smiles up at me and I lean down to kiss her lips tenderly as we get inside the helicopter.

Once it takes off, she grabs my hand and squeezes it. We fly over Hawaii and her eyes light up again.  After that I take her on a boat where we watch the whales. Her smile never leaves her face, and I am happy that we did this first. We might not leave the bed the rest of the time we are here.

"What do you want to do next?" Riley asks as we step off the boat. "It's still early enough."

"How about the beach?"

Her pout is cute. "We have to go back so I can change."

"That's fine love. I think we should eat though. You will need the energy." I wink at her, and she laughs.

"Is that so, Mr. Makenzie?"

I grab her waist and pull her flush to me. "Damn straight Mrs. Makenzie." She fucking purrs and I lose my shit. She gasps as my tongue dives right into her mouth. I feel her hand on the back of my neck, and she pulls me in even closer. I deepen the kiss, forgetting we are in public as I grab her ass, she moans. We only pull apart when we hear some giggles.