My stupid drawings

3rd Person's POV:

Y/N was an artist, that was her hidden talent. She had impeccable skills that impressed lord of people. Lots of times she doodles to relieve any anxiety or stress. What people didn't know, was that Jenna had a bunch of cute, well drawn doodles all over her body.

Jenna was scrolling on her phone, sitting up as she leaned back against the backboard of the bed. Her girlfriend, Y/N, was sitting criss crossed next to her. She took a black sharpie and drew small, cute designs on her stomach.

Jenna would occasionally glance up and see the progress she made, she made them look like professional tattoos. She smiled softly at Y/H/C girl, her hand reaching up to stroke her hair gently.

Y/N smiled to herself when she felt Jenna's hand, concentrating with her tongue sticking out as she worked on a beautiful rose on her hip. When she felt satisfied with her stomach, she moved up to draw on her chest.

"What's my beautiful artist going to draw now?" The small brunette asked her girlfriend, looking down at her with a loving smile.

"Hearts." Y/N answered, pecking her lips as she began drawing again. The cold tip of the marker running along Jenna's chest gave her chills but she relaxed, letting Y/N do her work.

They stayed there like for another hour, the sound of Jenna's TikTok's and Y/N's soft humming filled the room. By now, Jenna had multiple drawings all over her body. The only visible one is the skeleton one on her hand.

Y/N let out a satisfied hum, kissing her cheek as Jenna laughed, admiring her work on her body. She wrapped her arms around her, pulling her next to her as they watched Jenna's phone together.

-

Jenna had an interview with the Wednesday cast, she was fixing her hair as Joy, Emma, and Hunter walked in.

"Hey Jen." Emma smiled, greeting the small girl with a hug.

"Hey Em, guys." Jenna smiled back, hugging her friends with a bright smile.

"What's with the stupid drawings?" Hunter joked, chuckling, as he pointed to the skeleton drawing on her hand.

"They're my stupid drawings." Jenna raised a brow, smirking at the drawing her girlfriend did last night.

"Did Y/N do that?" Joy asked with a smile.

"You know it." Jenna nodded proudly, shaking off the drawing with a proud smile, as they all laughed, smiling at the talented Y/E/C girls work before going out to do their interview.