01:12

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -___________________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
___________________

Jonah was in her bed chilling, when she got a phone call.

The contact name said Miles.

"Hey Jonah.", Peter B. greeted.

"Why do you have Miles's phone?", Jonah asked, with a slight attitude. She disliked Peter B. a little bit.

"Don't worry about that, but I need you to come to Miles's house...like right now.", Peter B. said, ignoring Jonah's tone.

"What f- Don't forget to wear your spider suit.", Jonah was interrupted by Peter B.

Peter B. hung up the phone, causing Jonah to roll her eyes.

She went into the bathroom that connects to her room and began stripping off her clothes and then putting the suit on.

She added her suit's accessories, and shoes, before slipping on baggy pants and a t-shirt to cover up her suit.

She wasn't even back home for 20 minutes without having to get called.

She walked downstairs, and saw her dad in the kitchen.

"Dad, Trinity wanted me to come over so that I can help take care of her new pet snake, so I'm out and I might stay the night.", Jonah lied, looking straight in her dad's eyes, trying to make the lie seem believable.

Her dad was serious when it came to her whereabouts, but if she is with Trinity, he has no problem.

He gave her a thumbs up, before plopping some chicken in the cooking grease.

She headed out the front door, making sure to lock and close it, before running to Miles's dorm.

His dorm was 15 minutes away.

At that point, Jonah slid on her mask and swung to her destination.

When she made it, she didn't knock on the door. Instead, she went towards the side of the dorm that contained Miles's window. She slid off her clothes that covered her suit.  She walked up the wall. Those sticky powers come in handy sometimes.

Once she made it towards his window, she climbed in, noticing it was opened. She looked around, and saw books everywhere. His room was basically a mess. She saw Ganke passed out in his bed and Miles webbed to a chair.

"What's going on?", Jonah asked.

"We have to turn on the collider, but Miles's isn't going.", Peter stated as he was getting ready to climb out the window.

"But-Don't argue with me right now, we have to go.", Jonah started but Peter interrupted.

Peter climbed out of the window.

"I know you got potential Miles. A leap of faith is needed in times like this.", Jonah stated as she removed the webs from Miles's lips.

"It doesn't matter if they don't see your potential, it matters if your gonna still show up.", Jonah stated.

"Come on kid!", Peter yelled.

"I expect your arrival.", Jonah said as she connected her web to a building and began swinging towards her destination.

Heyy guys

Heyy guys.

My fault y'all

My fault y'all.

I was gon update last night or whatever, but my grandma told me that I had to go home today because I opened the door for my sister and niece when she missed curfew.

Tf I was supposed to do?? Let my sister and niece sleep on the street?!

But anywhores, enjoy this short chapter!