01:01

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘺" ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴇꜱᴛᴇᴇᴍ ɪꜱ ᴛᴀʟʟ

𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘺
" ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴇꜱᴛᴇᴇᴍ ɪꜱ ᴛᴀʟʟ."
__________________

Whew...This is my first time doing one of these.

My name is Jonah Hazley. I was bitten by a radioactive spider.

And for 2 years...I've been the one and only Spider-Girl fighting beside Peter Parker.

I was pretty sure you knew the rest but...you don't.

Quick recap time!

5 months into becoming Spider-Girl, my mom who was police officer died when a villain shot her. But I'm okay now.

Her last words to me where: "Go be the best version of you, and be responsible no matter what".

I became a singer a year after becoming Spider-Girl. And I love the attention if I'm being honest.

I've met big-time celebrities, collaborated with big-time celebrities, and endorsed many brands like: Gucci, Nike, and my favorite brand: Jordan!

I saved a bunch of people, saved the city, saved my dad and younger sisters, fell in love...Did I mention saved the city?

I've been on cereal boxes, comics, clothing, and many other things to count.

Even though being Spider-Girl is a pain in the ass, I still love it.

No mater how hard I fall. Spider. Girl. Always. Gets. Back. Up.

The only thing keeping this city sane and not becoming oblivious is me and Peter.

There's only one Spider-Girl. And you looking at her...DUHH.
_______________