45

It's the night of the party and I was panicking.

"What's the matter, Nat?" Lorenzo walked into the walk-in closet where I sat on a stool and stared at the ground.

"I don't have anything to wear" I said in monotone.

I had been searching for a dress to wear since evening but I could find literally nothing.

"Honey, come on, you have so many clothes. You can just pick one" He came and rubbed my back.

"Here, let me choose one for you" Lorenzo said, walking towards the section where my black dresses hung from cloth hangers.

He slides dresses from left to right and picks out a floor length dress.

"You haven't worn this even once. The tag is still intact" He remarked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I had that dress" My mood brightened up and Lorenzo leaned in for a short kiss.

The dress was spaghetti-strapped, floor length and was shimmery. The back was quite low and one could easily see half of my back.

Lorenzo did have a good choice.

Tying my hair in a sleek ponytail, I put on a pair of diamond studs and a bracelet. I made sure to wear only my wedding ring and selected a matching shimmery black purse to go with my dress. I then ought for a pair of black heeled sandals.

Lorenzo wore yet another ravishing suit which was fully black, his hair was combed well and he had shaved his beard for a clean look.

"You look beautiful" He commented as he walked into me fixing my hair.

"You look hot too" I smiled at him through the vanity mirror.

"Maybe we can just stay at home and-" Lorenzo began.

"Enzo, we're going" I gave him a final look before leaving for the party.

The party had been organised at one of the Maxfield's auditorium and it was far more grand that what I expected it to be.

We were warmly welcomed, shaked hands with many world-class business leaders, initiated conversations with a few and the night went on.

Though I don't drink, rarely on occasions, the waiter had brought me a glass of wine which tinged my tongue and I found it quite nice.

Not long before, I finish my second glass when Lorenzo stops me.

"That's enough for someone who can't stand the smell of alcohol" He said, taking the glass from my hand.

"Can we go home, please?" I look at Lorenzo as I started feeling fuzzy and light headed.

Lorenzo nods and guides me to the car, holding on to me tightly lest I fall.

"Nat, you know you can't drink. You had two glasses" Lorenzo caressed my cheek as he drove while I slowly melted into the car seat.

I felt so light headed, I felt like I had been hallucinating.

"We're home, let's go" Lorenzo came and picked me up from the car seat and into the living room.

"Already? Bu- I thought- We're still on our wayyyy" I slurred.

"No, we're home. Let's go to bed" He speaks in a calm tone.

As we reach the bedroom, I walk into the walk-in closet feeling a bit fresh.

As I struggle to remove my shoes, Lorenzo comes and helps me.

"Stand up, I'll unzip your dress" Lorenzo helps me up and as I stand, he unzips my dress which falls on the floor in a puddle while I stand there in my strapless bra and panties.

Lorenzo stops and is unable to speak a word when I turn to him.

"Like what you see?" I gave him a smile.

"Let's get you to bed" He tries to get my clothes when I pull him towards me and rest my hands on his neck.

Standing on the tip of my toes, I kiss him, hungrily and he responds with equal passion.

Picking me up, he takes me to the bedroom and drops me on the bed before kissing my neck, my shoulders, my belly.

I start unbuttoning his shirt when he stops me.

"You're drunk. Let's sleep" Lorenzo hesitated.

"I'm fresh enough" I whisper and continue unbuttoning his shirt, then I unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"Natalie, I love you" Lorenzo whispers as he slips a finger under my panty making me suppress a moan. With his other hand, he unhooks my bra and removes it.

Lorenzo slowly slips another finger into me, making me wet my panty with every second.

He slowly cups my breast with the other hand and suck my nipple with all urgency.

I let out a short moan when he tugs at the hem of my panty and throws it away. He then removes his boxers and I see his full length.

He soon finds my soft spot, gently kissing my collarbone, sucking on my neck while his fingers work non stop.

Lorenzo does a good job with his fingers before he whispered "I'm gonna enter you".

I faintly nod as I'm high on heat.

Lorenzo slowly enters me and I let out a faint cry.

"Baby, you didn't tell me it was your first time" He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah" I said, almost cried.

"Don't stop" I whimper and Lorenzo fastens his pace.

As we made love and I reached my orgasm, Lorenzo too had released, inside of me.

We both end up gasping for breath. He lies down next to me in bed and turns to me.

"Thank you and I love you" Lorenzo whispered again and I turn to face him.

"Why thank me? I'm yours, you have the right to claim me and vice versa" I smiled before giving him a peck.

Since the whole action has tired us out, we both fall into a deep sleep and it was by far, the first night after marriage where I slept so peacefully from fatigue.