Hey!

Hey, readers! Sorry, it's not an update and I'm sorry that I don't interact much with you all. I thought that you all just read for reading sake but I also believe that some of you actually want to know Lorenzo and Natalie's fate at the end.

I have created and named the characters after planning for more than weeks, since I wanted to create the lead characters which would portray me as well as my ideal kind of guy. Yes, this man exists and he's someone I know 🤭 It's just that he's never going to notice me and he surely deserves someone much better, unlike a pig like me 💀 But yeah, at the end of the day, we need to accept what's written in our destiny. (PS, will update about it if y'all are interested about how I secretly, silently stalk him, jk 😂)

I'm so glad and thankful for every single read and vote that you guys, so generously give. I can never express enough gratitude to you all. May all good things come your way 🤍

Also, there are times when I want to delete the story (times like now hehe) because I feel it's not good enough but then again, you all read my story and vote which keeps me going. Thanks for that too 💞

Should I delete the story? I'm contemplating. And I'm not doing this to gain sympathy and all, I'm being honest.

Also, do you guys want me to add supernatural elements as in mild fortune telling, maybe bad and good omens through dreams and stuff? I promise I'll make it as realistic as possible. I've been doing my researches on omens and all so I hope I can add some of it.

Based on your answers, I'll update my story or maybe delete it.

Thank you so much for your love and support. Do comment on anything, maybe queries, opinions, etc. I'm open to all.

Will be anticipating for your replies and comments.

Yours loquaciously,
Dalnim 🌙