Heartbreak, Hurt and Love Quotes 2

"Legend says, when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone elses dream."

"Hold my heart, it's beating for you anyway."

"Accepting the fact that you don't have a boyfriend and cuddling with your pet instead."

"I accomplished nothing today. Not a single productive thing. But I thought of you. So, yeah, today was good."

"Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon and each month it cries for a love it will never touch."

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long."

"Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect."

"Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. And just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong."

"Silence is a girls loudest cry. You know she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you."

"When you fall for someone's personality, everything about them becomes beautiful."

"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes."

"That moment when you can actually feel the pain in your chest, from seeing or hearing something that breaks your heart."

"Wanting him is hard to forget, Loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet."

"The best feeling is when you look at him. And he is already staring."

"I fell in love with you because of a million, tiny things you never knew you were doing."

"That feeling you get in your stomach when your heart's broken. It's like all the butterflies just died."

"Oh why'd you have to be so cute? It's impossible to ignore you."

"No matter how strong a girl is, she has a weak point. And sometimes, all she needs is a hug."

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear." - Oscar Wilde

"The two hardest things to say in life are 'Hello' for the first time and 'Goodbye' for the last."

"When your ex asks you if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch."

" 'I'm happy for you' - Together, the four hardest words to say to someone you used to love, who has found someone new to love."

"One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder."

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." - Winnie The Pooh

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

"Jealousy - a sentiment which is born in love and which is produced by the fear that the loved person prefers someone else."

"I can't promise you a perfect relationship without any arguments over our differences and trust issues. However I can promiseyou that as long as you're trying, I'm staying."

"Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary." - Oscar Wilde

"She took a deep breath and let it go."

"The sad thing is: I actually thought you were different."

"Real men don't love the most beautiful girl in the world. They love the girl who can make their world the most beautiful."

"Sometimes I just need someone to talk to."

"When I saw you, I fell in love. You smiled, because you knew." - William Shakespeare

"The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling."

"He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you." - Bob Marley

"What's a soulmate?" "It's a- Well it's like a best friend but more. It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It's someone who makes you a better person. Actually, they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself, because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who... who knew you an accepted you and.... believed in you before anyone else did. Or when no one esle would. And no matter what happens you'll always love them. Nothing can ever change that." - Dawson Creek - Listen to the video for audio.