Love quotes

So this is dedicated to love quotes because I found someone and God, I love him.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
― Lao Tzu

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper

“Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.”
― Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”
― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

"If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one's self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love - then, I LOVE YOU."
- Marvin Jay M. Torres

"The more I know you, the more I love you."

"Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why."

"No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you."

"I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself."

"I still fall for you everyday"

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning."

"I love you to the moon and back"
"I can’t stop thinking about you: today, tomorrow, always."

"You are reason for me to wake up each day with a smile and thank God."

"You are on my mind now and always. You are the sweetest song that only my ears can hear."

Hope you all have had a good day ^-^