Niall Dirty Imagine - First Time

WOW, Niall's first appearance in this book is pretty popular.

I don't blame you guys, Niall is sexy and adorable. It's a good mix.

PLEASE go and check out power2pigs' story The Wallflower & Society's poster boy [boyxboy] !!!!! If you like some guy on guy action you will enjoy the story!

Anyway enough talk from me, time to get to some naughty One Direction shenanigans with the NIALL HORAN.

"keep your breath to cool your porridge kitty."

-Lexi out. xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall’s P.O.V

(Y/N) and I had been going out for a while now, and it seemed like she was ready to have sex for the first time.

I had a waterbed positioned in the middle of the room with candles all around the room. The candles were giving off a good scent. I laid rose petals all over the floor and on the bed. I heard a knock at the door and I went and answered it. When I opened the door I saw (Y/N) in a white dress. She looked beautiful.

Your P.O.V

 Niall opened the door to his flat and a huge grin appeared on his face after he saw me. I smiled back at him before peering behind him. I saw a waterbed situated in the middle of the room and there were candles and rose petals everywhere. I now knew why Niall called me and told me to come over. I was suddenly filled with panic as I realised what Niall wanted. I’d never had sex before and I was kind of scared about having it. I knew I could feel comfortable around Niall, but I was still nervous.

Niall must’ve noticed I was panicking because he looked at me with a sympathetic face.

“We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” He said while frowning at me.

I took a deep breath and told myself there’s nothing to worry about.

“No. I want to.” I gave Niall a reassuring smile and his face lit up.

He grabbed my hand dragged me over to the waterbed when we sat down the bed started shaking. I began to worry that it would break.

“Don’t worry its safe.” Niall seemed to read my mind again.

He leaned in and kissed me. It started out gentle but became rough. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance, I opened my mouth and gave it to him. His tongue explored my mouth and I let him.

He moves his hand around to the back of your dress and unzips it before sliding off you. You’re left in your lace red underwear. This is the first time Niall has seen this much of you and he was clearly enjoying the view as he towered over you on the bed. You pulled his shirt off and traced his abs with your fingers. Niall pulled off his trousers and pressed his lips against your neck. He sucked along your neck leaving hickeys. He then made his way down to your lower region. He ripped your underwear off started licking and sucking your clit. He stuck his finger into you and began pumping it in out. You were overwhelmed with pleasure. There was bubble forming in the pit of stomach, you’d never experienced this before but you had an idea what was happening. Niall pulled away from you and tore his boxers off. You gasped at his size and a flash fear came over you.

“Are you ready?” Niall asked as he positioned himself at your opening.

“I think so.” You replied.

Niall slowly started pushing his length into you. It was painful but you were trying not to show you were in pain. A tear rolled down your cheek and Niall kissed it away.

“It will get better I promise.” He whispered. You just nodded.

The pain began to fade away and it was replaced by immense pleasure.

“Niall..I-I..Thinking..I’m.. going..to..” You didn’t finish the sentence before Niall interrupted.

“Hold it in babe.” He told you between thrusts.

You wrapped your legs around his waist allowing him to go deeper. You whimpered as he hit your G-spot. He smirked proudly.

“I can’t hold it any longer.” You cried in pleasure.

“Cum for me.” Niall ordered.

You released and he did too. You felt this euphoric feeling you’d never experienced before. It was amazing. Niall pulled out of you and lied beside you. After you both managed to catch your breath he pulled you into his chest.

“I love you (Y/N).” He whispered before planting a light kiss on your forehead.

 “I love you too.” You replied.

...................................................................................

I wrote this a while ago.