Dirty Harry Imagine - "I can make you scream."

Last time I updated this I was celebrating 2000 reads, now this has almost 5000! I'm impressed guys. Here's a little treat to repay you dirty little directioners. ;)

enjoy.

'You got me walking through the bushes baby
Your body's like a charm
Oh Ooh
Your silhouette that gets me
Yeah this darkness turns me on.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Kiss Me, Kill Me,
Nobodys gonna see you touch me feel me
You got me walking through the bushes baby
Sneak out the back
I'll have you back,
Before he knows your gone.'

- Lexi out. xoxo

_____________________________________________________________

“Baby I know how to make you scream, all you have to do is ask.” Harry whispers against your ear as his hands caress your curves.

“Yes.” You whimper in return.

“Yes what?” His eyes glint as a devilish smirk appears on his face. You know he’s going to make you beg for it.

“I want you to make me scream.” You whisper quietly avoiding his gaze out of embarrassment.

Harry lifts you up and you wrap your thighs around his torso. He carries you to the bedroom and places you on the king sized bed.

He slowly lifts your shirt up and undoes your bra. He teasingly slowly rubs his thumbs in circles on your nipples. You let out a whimper.

“Baby we haven’t even started yet.” He says huskily.

He presses his warm mouth to your erect nipples and slowly sucks. It drives you crazy how patient Harry is. You’ve never been with any guy with as much self control as Harry.

He pulls his shirt over his head and your hands instantly start running over his toned chest. He pulls your skirt off leaving you in only your underwear lying there breathless on the bed.

“I love seeing you like this, vulnerable and needy.” He says against your lips before kissing you aggressively.

He slides out of his jeans and boxers and you gasp at the sight of his impressive length. You’ve seen it many times before, but it never ceases to impress you.

He pulls your underwear down with his teeth keeping eye contact with you the whole time. You can’t help thrashing about, Harry just turns you on more than humanly possible.

“Keep still.” He orders gruffly pressing your legs into the mattress to stop them from moving.

You eyes are so focused on his lust hooded orbs you don’t notice his hand moving until you suddenly feel a finger inside you. You let out a moan and Harry covers your mouth with his hand.

“Shhhh.” He strokes your hair as he moves the finger in and out of you curling it.

“Harry please.” You exclaim desperately.

“Please what?” He taunts.

“I want you inside me.” You whimper.

He removes his finger and replaces it with his large shaft. He moves into you slowly.

“Faster!” You scream.

Your command only makes him go slower. His torturing is driving you crazy with desire.

“Deeper!” you beg.

Harry pulls out of you and starts only putting the tip in at the extremely slow pace he had before. HOW CAN HE CONTROL HIMSELF!?!?!

You reach your hands up and start tugging at his hair and scratching his back furiously in an attempt to get him to please you properly.

He chuckles darkly enjoying the effect he has over you.

“Do you want me to make you scream?” He teases.

“YES! PLEASE!” You yell in frustration.

“Okay baby, you asked for it.” Harry starts thrusting into you at an impossibly fast pace. You arch your back up in pleasure effectively pushing your naked torsos together. He smirks.

Each thrust into you goes deeper hitting your G-spot again, and again until you can’t take it anymore.

You uncoil underneath him in climax screaming his name.

“That’s right baby scream my name.” He grunts.

Soon Harry’s thrust get sloppier and he comes to his release.

“Y/N” he groans.

He collapses on top of you panting heavily.

“You’ll never find a better fuck than me.” He whispers against your ear earning another whimper from you.