Snap, Crackle, Pop (NJ x FL)

Requested by @Playbackbitch 

(Side note i can't write accents so, sorry)😅

Summary:

New Jersey enjoys watching and joining in on Florida's chaotic tendencies and vice-versa 

-Third person-

New Jersey watches amused as Florida sprints around the living room with a lighter and a stick with DC chasing him trying to take the lighter before Florida burns half the Statehouse down "What'ch doin' " Rhode Island asked frightening the distracted state "u-um well-"  Rhode Island looked from New Jersey to Florida and back again "ah ok. Continue being gay." "Uh yea- wait WAT?" The state had scampered out of the room before New Jersey could question him probably to go hide with Alaska for a while when he turned back Florida was gone and DC was sitting on the couch looking defeated "oh" Mumbled New Jersey 

——————————————

—New Jersey pov— 

The meeting the next morning was me, Florida, Texas, Loui (he wasn't supposed to be there but Florida insisted) New york and DC The meeting had just started when Florida loudly declared "Alligators should be able to vote!!" With a lopsided grin plastered on his face Louie chuckle before joining in on the statement (ba-dum-chink) claiming that "The government can so that is just as bad" (idk if thats true google wasn't helpful)DC quickly tried to shut down Florida and Louie so i gladly join to help Florida for totally no other reasons other then to piss off DC...totally.

(For any of you wondering which is probably none New york and Texas kinda just sat and watched and towards the end they kinda just..left)

The meeting ended earlier then planned sense DC was to fed up with our antics and gave up "Ay thanks trying to help in convincing DC" Florida said from next to me he patted my shoulder then scurried away to find louie i felt my face heat up slightly "Y-yeah you bet!"

—Timeskip— (a few days later)(no ones POV)

Not much had happened only a few more florida chaos endeavors and New Jersey and Florida had grown closer with Florida inviting Jersey alongs on his and Louies adventures as well as to cause there own chaos by them selves without Louie.

Pov New Jersey 

Me and Florida were creeping through the hall that lead to DC's office with a few boxes of sparklers and bang snaps (i didn't know the name of them but if you've never used them then did you have a childhood.) we got to the front of the feds office before we opened the door a bit without DC seeing sense he was to focused on his computer then motioned to Florida to hand me a box he set the box in my palm and his hand lingered there for just a moment longer though that might have just been my imagination i silently tore open the box and poured one bag in my hand and passed the other to Florida for him to use we had the tiny bombs (idk what else would you call them?!) in hand "ready 1, 2- *POP!* Florida through the cracker-thingys "Florida i said on three!" "No you said on two." "Why would i say go on two?! no one goes on two!" "Yeah well two needs more attention." (Thats a reference to a show i watch sometimes) During the mild argument DC attempted to just stand up and walk away but I chucked the pop-ing things at him then he ran off "I don't think twos the only one" i said looking at him with a smirk look "Yeah well...maybe not" he said looking away briefly "alright how about we go track down DC then chase him with sparklers for awhile then start a fire for s'mores?" "That sounds good" Florida said perking up a bit and smiling at me i smile back with a twinge of heat rising to my face, Florida pulled the boxes of sparklers out from his pocket as well as two lighters he tossed a box to me as well as i lighter then we simultaneously ripped the boxes open and lite a few before tracking DC down which wasn't hard sense it was about dinner time so DC had to go anyway to help supervisor dinner-making so we hid under the kitchen island until DC walked by then we popped out and chased him around the kitchen, living room, attic, roof, front yard, you get the point before he just tripped on his shoe lace we stopped in front of him and helped him up we may be chaotic but were not THAT mean...i don't think... DC stood up and rambled about how stupid that was, and me and Florida just looked at each other and giggled both knowing this would undoubtably happen again and most likely soon. 

Eventually DC let us continue on with our night, We went to the backyard where we put some dry wood in fire pit as well as some sticks to feed it if got low i quickly ran in side to grab some marshmallows and gram crackers while Florida watched the fire and when i say watched i mean he stood up and literally circled around it to make sure it was good. I quickly found the gram crackers and chocolate then waddled back to the fire pit where Florida finished his last circle of the fire and sat back down then tossed a stick over for my marshmallows (one of the two-pronged metal once) I poked the marshmallows on to the end then hung the stick over the fire Florida copied after stuffing 3 un-roasted once in His mouth and positioned them like big teeth and showed me his wonderful accomplishment i laughed so did he before almost choking on a marshmallow i turned my attention back to my roasting ones and saw they were about to fall so i quickly pulled it back and put them between the gram crackers on my plate handing him one before shoving mine in my mouth and we Finished the hole bag of marshmallows and half of the crackers mostly thanks to Florida just eating most of his right out of the bag instead of roasting them

We packed up the gram crackers and chocolate and went back inside and put them away "Ay you know what we should do?" Florida asked a grin on his face "What?" "Truth. Or. Dare." "I don't know thats a bit childis- LETS DO IT!" "Alright! I'll go drag a few other states into play" "Ok you go try that i'll think of some good Questions and Dares" "Sounds good!"

—————————————————

I might make this a two parter but I can't think of any ideas for dares if you have any truth or dare ideas please comment them here or on the request page thank you! Go get a snack!