Chi Lang: The Dragon Princess

Chi Lang was born on January 1st, 1997 with the birthmark in a shape of a dragon. The Birthmark was thought to be a legend, a legend so powerful, No one thought that the legend would be turned over into the hands to a 14 year old girl. Chi Lang loves her Birthmark because it is he favorite color, red. Little did she know that there was a boy born with the same Birthmark, only this one is black!

Chi Lang came home from school one day she did her home work and decided to go for a walk. She walked to the park and she went into the abandoned forest behind the park. Some weird things have started happening, her Birthmark started glowing! 'What's happening?' She thought. All of a sudden the sky opened up and out dropped a red egg. She caught it before it fell to the ground. She put the egg in her bag and walked home, thinking about what just happened. 'Maybe Dad will know.' She thought.

Chi Lang arrived home when the egg started to crack. She got curious about what is inside so she started pulling off the shell. Once she was done, a small red dragon was lying in her arms. The dragon opened it eyes and looked at Chi Lang. They both automatically felt a connection. The Birthmark started to glow again.

There was a knock at the door. When she opened the door, a boy pushed her inside the house. “Where is it?” He asked her. “Where is what?” She asked. He pushed her again. “Don't lie to me, where is it?” He asked her again. “I honestly don't know what you are talking about.” Chi Lang said. Then a large red Dragon came into the living room and blew fire towards the unknown boy. Chi Lang jumped up onto the Dragons back and they both Flew out the back door.

They were flying for about an hour when she saw a tip of a mountain. 'We are here!' a voice said inside her head. 'Who was that?' she thought. 'The Dragon you are sitting on.' She heard again. 'Wait, where are we?' she asked the dragon. 'We are at the Dragon Mountains. The Black Dragon can't come here.' The dragon said, 'We need to prepare for war, immediately.' 'What? War?' she asked shocked. “Yes.” She heard the boy's voice again. “ Prepare for War!”