Episode 5: Saving Asia

Right now, we can see Kazuma sleeping before yawning as he began to wake up. He felt that he had a very good sleep, after a bit, he felt that there was some weight on him.

Kazuma soon looks down and sees that Ingvild was sleeping on him.

Kazuma: ...Well damn. This is a surprise. But a welcomed surprise.

Ingvild soon woke up and yawned before seeing she was sleeping on Kazuma and blushed.

Ingvild: Eep!

Kazuma: Heh, good morning.

Ingvild: I-I'm sorry. I guess I was so tired...I never saw where I was going and I ended up on you.

Kazuma: It's ok, no harm done.

Ingvild: Are you sure? You're not mad?

Kazuma: Nah, it felt kinda nice anyway.

Ingvild: Well, um...

Ingvild laid on Kazuma.

Ingvild: Can we stay like this...?

Kazuma smiled at that.

Kazuma: Sure we can.

Right now we can see Kai who was busy in the park relaxing, he had done a lot of training earlier and he was now exhausted. He really wanted to get to more training, but he knew that his body could last so long before it runs out and needs to rest.

Granted, he could've turned into his Zhenshen form and have a longer time, but he didn't want to attract attention from devils.

???: Hey, Kai?

Speaking of...

Kai got up and he saw Kiba and Koneko right in front of him.

Kai: Oh, hi you two. What brings you here?

Kiba: Oh, we just go on our daily walks when we don't have school. It gives more energy.

Kai: Ah, I get ya.

Koneko: What about you? You look like you ran a mile.

Kai: Oh, I was busy training.

Kiba: You train?

Kai: Yeah, I may have like great power, but if I like the skill to use it, it'll be useless. So I make sure that I train every day so that I can learn to master it. After all, I don't want to destroy another mountain by accident...

Kiba & Koneko: You accidently blew up a mountain?!

Kai: Oh, well yeah...

Kiba: No wonder you beat Denku...

Kai: Yup. Say, since we're here, want to hang out?

Koneko: ...You want to hang out with us?

Kiba: Despite we're devils?

Kai: I never said I hated devils, I just hated the Peerage system you kind has. It just sounded like a slave system, no offence.

Kiba: *Chuckles* No offence taken. After all, it can seem like that with some.

Koneko: Well, we can hang out. If it means I can get away from Denku.

Kai: You make it sound like he's the plague.

Kiba: Oh, you have no idea.

Kai: So, what exactly happened that got him to be reincarnated as a Devil?