Episode 1: Encounter with a Red Dragon

It had been two months ever since Kai had bounded with Ao Bing. He had been more focused on training due to the fact that Ao Bing had told him a lot of the supernatural.

Kai was told about the supernatural factions such as Devils, Fallen Angels and Angels. The three prime factions who seem to be more active compared to other mythological factions.

But things soon took a turn for the world when Ao Bing told Kai about the Devil Clans. You see, the Devils made clans named after Demons who once ruled over the Devils, but after their disappearance or deaths during the Great War, the Devils made clans named after them. And one of these clans was named Gremory.

Kai didn't have to be a genius to know that Rias Gremory, a popular girl at the school he attended, was in fact a Devil. Kai thought that Devils would look more like those Daemons that attacked, but due to the fact that Devils are more like Imps, he let that slide.

Ao Bing explained that the reason Rias might be in Kuoh is because of that Kuoh is now her claimed territory. Kai was pretty surprised of what he heard.

But soon he'll encounter far more than he thought.

It all began on a single day. But it wasn't just any day, it was a school day. And even worse, it was Monday.

Soon an alarm clock rang as Kai groaned before shutting it off. He soon checks the time before his eyes widen.

Kai: Oh shit! I'm going to be late!

Kai soon got up and headed to take a shower before getting dressed and headed down to make a quick breakfast as he soon headed off to school.

Kai thankfully soon arrived at his school as he sighed in relief.

Kai: Thank God.

Soon Kai entered the gates of Kuoh Academy.

Originally, Kuoh Academy was originally an all girls school, that was until there was a decision to add the male population so that they can have a equal chance of a education

Soon Kai headed into class as he sighed in relief before heading inside as he sat in his seat.

Kai: Phew, just in time. Man, I wish I don't have to go to school, but I don't want to deal with all that bullshit they'll throw at me.

Ao Bing: [Well you don't seem happy.]

Kai: Oh shut up, if you grew up like me, you would feel the same.

Ao Bing: [Well, I'm not you so ha.]

Kai: Ugh, you're such a dick.

Soon, the bell rang as the class began. Kai soon knew it was going to be hell.