Reunited

Requested by : MidnightPrincess7

"I can't do this anymore!" Emilia shouted at Seochan. "I can't stand being with you!"

"Then LEAVE!" Seochan hollered back. The older brothers all stood in the corner, forming a shield around the younger ones and the two cribs. Taehyun and Kai were sobbing their eyes out, scared.

Their parents continued to yell back and forth, until Emilia snapped.

"Who wants to go with me?" She asked. Yeonjun, Soobin Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun scurried over, not speaking in fear. Emilia took Y/N out of her cot.

"What're you doing?" Seochan spat harshly.

"I'm taking my daughter." Emilia hissed back. "You always kept saying you never wanted a girl."

____________________

Y/N grew up with her five siblings, or so she thought, happy and healthy. Yronjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai never forgot about their brothers. They never forgot how their parents marriage ended. Tadhyun, especially, seemed to be scarred for life about the incident.

But none of them would tell 8 year old Y/N what happened. She kept bugging them about it, bit they stood their ground, saying she was not ready to hear about it. Y/N was irritated by this. All she knew were her parents divorced on bad terms. Emilia wasn't around anymore. She'd passed away in a car accident four years earlier, leaving Yeonjun in charge. He was seventeen now, and Y/N was in year 2.

"Y/N!" He called. "Breakfast!"

Y/N came flying down the stairs and scoffed down her breakfast. Then she jumped out of her seat.

"Let's go?"

"Why are you so excited?" Taehyun laughed, putting her backpack on her shoulders and picking up his own.

"Iade a new friend! His name is Hades Kim!"

"Choi Y/N, did you say Hades Kim?"

*Yeah..."

Taehyun looked at his brothers who nodded. It was time to tell her.

"Baby..." Soobin began. "Hades... And his siblings... Hades is your twin brother."

"What?" All the energy was drained out of Y/N and she sat on the sofa. "I... Have... A... Twin."

"Y/N?" Beomgyu called. "Are you alright?"

"Is he really our brother?" Y/N asked dazedly. "I really have a twin brother and more?"

"Yes." Taehyun said. "You know, you were the first girl on the family for seven generations of Kim."

"We're not Choi's then?"

"No." Taehyun said. "We aren't."

"HADES HADES! MY BROTHERS TOLD ME SOMETHING!" Y/n squealed, failing to notice him surrounded by older boys.

"What?" Hades asked excitedly.

"You're my twin brother!" Y/N said, making their eyes widen. Hades scooted closer.

"What?"

"That's what Taehyun Oppa said."

"Wow." And he fainted. The boys crowded around him and Y/N watched in fear.

"D-did I do something wrong?" She asked timidly.

"Nah, he'll wake up." She looked up to see Soobin smiling down at her. "Let me go talk to them okay?"

____________________

"Where are the elder one's?" Yronjun asked, referring to BTS.

"They're training to become Kpop idols."

"Nice." Beomgyu sighed. "Jimin Hyung always used to sing me to sleep."

"He stopped after you guys left." Chan said. "He was miserable. We all were."

"What about Appa?"

"He lost custody of us after he brought home an abusive woman." Minho spoke up. "She beat us badly, until Jeongin and Hades ended up in the hospital."

____________________

"Hi Y/N." Jin smiled at her. "Come in guys."

They walked into their old childhood home. Taehyun carresed the old rocking horse.

"This is still here. In perfect condition." He whispered, the pink fabric still stuck onto it. "Y/N's horse."

"My horse?" Y/N questioned. "What do you mean?"

"There was one for you and one for Hades." Jungkook said. "We couldn't bring ourselves to throw yours away, because we couldn't contact you. So we kept it."

"It's so pretty." Y/N wondered, touching the cold metal of the rocking horse.

"So what happened when Eomma left?" Namjoon asked.

"Well... She passed away four years ago." Kai said. "Yeonjun Hyung has been in charge of us ever since. Even then, she wasn't very present. She cried every night."

Hades and Y/N were in their own world, and none of the brothers knew what it was.

Something only they knew.