Meeting Boo and (Y/n)

The floor is dark and empty as Sulley walks to Mike's desk. "So the pink copies go to accounting, the fuchsia ones go to Roz. No, the fuchsia ones go to purchasing, and the goldenrod ones go to Roz. Man, I have no idea what puce is..." Sulley picks up the reddish-brown paperwork files and shuffles through it. "Oh, that's puce." Sulley sees a lone door in a station. The door is white, and it has five flowers on it. "Uh, hello? Anyone? There's a door here. Hmmm." Sulley walks to the door. He's about to eject it when he notices that the light above the station is illuminated. It's active. Cautiously, he opens the door. Sulley peeks into the room. "Hello? Hey. Psst. Anybody scaring in here? Hello? Yo." He hears nothing but crickets. Sulley shrugs and shuts the door. Sulley steps away from the door, examining it curiously. "Hmmm." Suddenly, there is a thump noise behind him. Sulley freezes. He turns around to see his tail being dropped by a human girl named Mary, and standing beside her is her older 7 year old sister (Y/n). "Hi mister!" (Y/n) said. Sulley screams, falling over backward. Boo and (Y/n) look up at Sulley and smile. Sulley tries to get away, but Boo grabs his tail and (Y/n) steps forward. "Hi!" She said. Panicked, Sulley picks them up with a pair of tongs and places them back in their room, then closes the door and spins around... Only to discover that they're standing before him again. 

Sulley yells, and Mary squeals with delight. (Y/n) looks at Sulley with curious (E/c) eyes. "Whoa!" She said as she walks around him, causing him to panic more. "What are you? Are you some kind of monster? Either that or you're a dinosaur." She said with a smile, and his eyes widened. "I'm not a dinosaur." He said, backing away as she kept approaching him. "So you are a monster then." The older girl said, and Sulley scoffs. "No!" He said, and the girl lifted an eyebrow. "Oh really? What are you then? Some kind of overgrown lizard?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips as she looks at him skeptically. Sulley doesn't respond and picks her and Mary up and carries them deep inside the room. "Hey!" (Y/n) shouts. Sulley deposits Mary and (Y/n) on top of Mary's bed. Mary giggles. Sulley runs out, but gets caught in a hanging mobile. "Oh!" He falls, trips over a laundry basket, slips on a rug, and is ejected out of their room. Sulley slides out of the room, covered in toys and junk from their room. Suddenly, from the utility hallway, he hears a noise. Sulley scrambles to his feet and takes off. As he runs, a line of toy duckies caught on his tail quack along after him. Randall enters, wheeling a cart of scream cans towards the door. Sulley rushes to the toilets, stuffs Mary's junk into the bowl, and flushes it down. "Ahhhh..." A second later it all comes back up, overflowing the toilet. "Aaah!" Sulley runs to the locker room. He spots an open locker and stuffs the sopping kid stuff in. He closes the locker. "Whew." Relieved, Sulley turns and walks away. On his back, clinging to his fur, is Mary. Sulley rounds the locker bank and disappears from view. For a moment, all is quiet. One second later... "HOOOAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

Sulley runs back past the lockers, panic-stricken. Boo and (Y/n) chase him. "Kitty!" Boo shouted. "Hey, wait!" (Y/n) shouted. Sulley cowers on a bench, backed into a corner of the room. Boo stands in front of him waving her arms. To Sulley, they are like diseased rats. "Are... are you scared of us?" (Y/n) asked playfully. "The big tough monster afraid of two little girls?" (Y/n) asked playfully, and Sulley scoffs. "No! Of course I'm not, stay back!" He shouted. Mary is distracted, playing with a hardhat. Sulley finds an M.I. gym bag, scoops the two up, and zips it closed. "Hey!" (Y/n) starts pounding on the bag from the inside repeatedly. Holding the bag at arms length, Sulley runs out of the room. Sulley runs to their door, ready to toss them back in. As he reaches to open it, the knob rattles. Sulley's standing in the middle of the Scare Floor. He's thinking of a place to hide. Randall emerges from the door, confused. "Hmmm." Randall ejects the door. As Randall walks away, the door rises, revealing Sulley hidden behind it. Mary wiggles inside the bag and makes a peep. "Ahhh!" Mary shouted, and Sulley heard the other girl shush her. Randall stops. He sneezes and continues on.