Chapter 23: Arresting a Jackass

Wednesday

Beacon Academy, MOB Valkyrie

Time: 1700

Laswell: Alright, thanks to the evidence provided from Mrs. Schnee. We are sending Task Force 141 to move and arrest Jacques Schnee.

Marlen then raised his hand.

Michael: Yes Xaver?

Marlen: Am I allowed to participate in this raid?

Michael and Laswell gave it some thought.

Michael: Why so?

Marlen: Personnel reasons sir.

Laswell: Authorized, Task Force 141 and Alpha 2-3 of the 2nd Battalion 5th Marines are to participate in the raid of the Schnee Manor.

Then a slide was shown.

Michael: Recently we had sent multiple UAVs in the air to ensure non-violent activity, and it seems Mr. Schnee knows of the plan as of now-

The slide then changed once more to show SDC security and mercenary personnel all around the Schnee Manor.

Laswell: And because of him knowing our plans, most likely from security cameras. He seems to have deployed all of his security personnel.

Roach: Question.

Michael: Yes Sergeant Sanderson?

Roach: Why can't we get local PD on this?

Michael: With the massive amount of wealth and power the SDC has gained, they have paid off and/or threatened officers to ignore his cases.

Roach: Thank you sir, you may continue.

Michael: Thank you, now then.

The slide changed to a planning board.

Laswell: Task Force 141 and Alpha 2-3 are to perform HALO jumps from a Piper Cheyenne 400LS to avoid detection onto a balcony spotted from surveillance.

The slide then changed to a picture of Jacques and Whitley.

Michael: Once inside, you are to capture and arrest Jacques Schnee, but also take their son who is essentially being brainwashed to be like him, Whitley Schnee.

This made the group of 6 get serious.

Laswell: Once you have the HVT's, Philip Grave's Blackwater PMC's will be tasked in to clean up and arrest guards for the same charges depending if they are seen on security footage.

Julius then questioned something.

Julius: And what is Alpha and Bravo doing?

Laswell: You're being tasked into the SDC mines to free and rescue the Faunus.

Dane: Yes ma'am.

Jaune: And our extract?

Michael: Once the HVT's have been captured-

The slide changed once more.

Michael: You are to exfil at the same balcony spotted by the UAV, once you are at the balcony you are to be picked up by Eagle 2-1 in a Blackhawk.

Laswell: And remember it's capture or kill, if he pulls a weapon, you have authority to kill.

Michael: Good luck gentlemen, and happy hunting.

Timeskip.

Pegasus 3-6: This is Pegasus 3-6, Angel 30.

Pegasus 3-5: We have reached the needed altitude, eta 5 minutes.