8

Makhi Eatmon Jr (Khi)
Charlotte, NC

"Khi! What the fuck?!" Lexi yelled over the phone.

"Bro, shut up!" I snapped back, turning over to check the time.

4:35 AM

"No, who the fuck is Molly?" She questioned.

My heart dropped. Tf.

"Huh?" I sat up, staring at the phone.

"Nah cus you moaning n shit on the phone talkin bout some "fuckk Molly. Molly this Molly that." She yelled.

"Bruh, you tripping." I wiped my hand over my face.

"Makhi, you woke me tf up. Who is Molly???" She was getting irritated.

"If I tell you this, you can't get mad." I shook my head.

"What?" She asked.

"Tuck set us up a 2 man the night he got shot. He fucked his bitch and mine gave me head. Then they left out the house and shit but it was a set up. They was from Macon. Her name was Molly."

The call went silent and I heard her exhale.

"Ok." She said dryly.

"Ok?!" I made a face. "You not mad?" I asked, confused.

"Nope." She said. "I'm going to sleep." She added, turning over.

"Oh, ard." I shrugged my shoulders and laid back down.

Now I couldn't sleep.

-

I got out of bed around 6:30 AM and went to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I turned on the shower and let it warm up while I grabbed a rag and towel.

I got undressed and stepped in the shower letting the water run over me.

I grabbed the bar of soap and washed my body before rinsing it off. I did this a couple more times before I turned the shower off and got out.

I grabbed my towel and dried myself off, wrapping it around my waist and walking out the bathroom to put on lotion.

I put on some deodorant I threw on a black tee with my red nike tech, some joggers, and black crocs. I won't trynna impress nobody, it's my senior year in this fuck ass state.

I checked the time and it was 7:03 AM.

"Damn, finna be late on the first day." I laughed at myself. I grab my phone and my book bag and walked downstairs.

I cracked open my ma's room door.

"Igh, i'm finna dip." I said.

"Ok, I love you."

"Luh you too." I responded, closing the door. I grabbed my keys off the counter and walked out the door.

"Damn, the sun hittin." I said, pulling out my phone and takin a flic.

I unlocked my car door and got in, lighting the wood that was in my armrest and placing it between my lips

I turned the car on and reversed back out the driveway.

"Where i'm going?" I laughed at myself. I grabbed my phone and put in the directions. 'Independence High School'

I exited out the neighborhood and made a left. I seen a chick-fil-a somewhere round here.

-

I got out the car grabbing my book bag out the passenger seat. I had my phone and food bag in my hand. I closed the door with my leg and threw the bag away.

I pulled up my schedule on my phone.

"AP psychology...room 407." I mumbled to myself looking around. "Tf?"

"Aye." I stopped this random girl in the hallway. "Where 407?" I asked.

She pointed straight ahead, "read the numbers on the doors."

"Preciate you." I said, walking straight.

I knocked on the door, and the teacher walked over to the door and opened it.

"Wow, you're tall. You must be Mack..." He smiled.

"It's Makhi." I responded. I felt the whole room staring. I gripped the straps on my bag.

"Right, Makhi Eatmon. Welcome to AP Psychology. I think we have 1 more seat left, right there in the back." He pointed to the seat in the corner.

'Bet' I said to myself.

I walked through the desks and sat down. "This seat little asf." I mumbled to myself.

The girl beside me laughed.

"Alright, besides Makhi, the rest of you have an exam to study for this Friday. I will be going over the curriculum, so I expect high grades." He turned around and wrote on the board.

"Girl, why Hiem link with me last night and his dick was lil. He told me suck it. Boy ain't nobody sucking that gummy worm. I want a king cobra" This girl said rolling her eyes.

"I told you! Mya been told me his shit was little. Be trynna fuck the whole city with that lil shit." Another girl laughed.

"It don't matter, his homebody roc? Mmm, that dick so big, had me screaming for the Lord like I was in church." She licked her lips

"You going to hell bitch." The other girl said shaking her head.

I made a face in disgust. Dirty bops.