Bumblebee × Female! Human! (LIME)

I came out to the countryside of Crown City to see my little brother, Russel, and my dad, Deny.

I did get to meet them, but they weren't to good at hiding their "friends"...

"So yea... that's our story." The big yellow lieutenant told me.

"I'm still having trouble processing it, but things pretty much make sense."

{ Le time skip hehe }

It was a few days later, Russell was watching a movie next to his own RV.

"Say, could I have a chat with you, uhh- I never got your name?" Bee leaned down to my level.

"It's uhh- Audrey! Yes, Audrey is my name-" I was blushing, who knew a giant metal alien robot from another planet far, far away could be so.. attractive?

He smiled and picked me up, putting me on his shoulder, "How about we go for a drive?"

"Sure, why not? Sounds like a good opportunity to get to know you better." I responded, blushing.

He continued smiling all the way to the gait. He threw me up in the air and transformed, catching me right on time.

I landed on his soft interior, sitting in the passenger seat, "I thought you were gonna kill me!" I scolded, but I couldn't help but hold back a laugh.

Bumblebee laughed with me, and soon we drove off.

By the time we got to our destination, the sun was setting. He pulled up onto a hill, I opened the door, soon after her transformed. I looked out from the hill, and boy was the view beautiful...

The sun, hiding behind two clouds, but some of it was still visible. The sky, orange, yellow, pink, purple, all the colors. It was beautiful

"Oh, wow... that's so beautiful!" I stared with fascination, looking up to the lieutenant.

"Just wanted to welcome you to our side of the world, per say." He sat down, holding out his hand for me. I climbed on and sat on his chest.

I gave glances at him, and I noticed he did too. Finally, I mustered up the confidence to kiss him on the cheek, but I was shocked that he turned his head to kiss me back. I became flustered, as he put me on my back on the ground, and he moved to loom over me.

We began to make out, it felt meant to be. I've only known him for one day, and yet I'm in love.. that was only the beginning of that night.. as things got.. messy <33