The Forgotten Princess - Chapter 6

Hey guys!

So I’m sick so I got to stay home and so I got the chance to finish this chapter!

And today for a few hours this story was #972 on the what’s hot list! YAYY!

I would love to be able to make it on the What’s hot list again. This time for a longer amount of time hopefully. So please please Vote, Comment!?!?!

PLEASE Please pleaseee vote so The Forgotten Princess can win Watty Awards!

I think that’s all…… talk to me if you want. I love getting to know you guys.

Comment? Vote? Fan? Pleasee.

Thankss and Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Haven’s pov.

As I turned around to walk out of her room I heard her ask “ H-haven can I ask you a question?”

“ sure. Anything.” I said turning around to face her and sat down to the edge of her bed.

“W-will you be my mommy? All the other kids have mommy‘s and daddy‘s but I don‘t.” she said looking sad.

I was shocked speechless.

“ You know I’m not your real mommy right?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“ But will you be my new mommy?” she asked.

“I would love to be your mommy.” I told her honestly pulling her into a big hug.

I was filled with overwhelming happiness.

“really?” she asked sounding surprised.

“ yes really.” I told her smiling.

She looked behind me then back at me.

“ Because you’re my mommy does that make Alpha Dominic my daddy?” she whispered.

I looked back at him quickly before responding “ I think Dominic would like to be your daddy.” I whispered.

“ Really?” she whisper asked her eyes growing round like saucers.

I bit my lip and nodded.

“ will you ask him for me? I’m to scared.” she whispered back.

“don’t be scared of him.” I told her but got up anyways to go ask him for her.

“ Lauren wants to know if you would be her daddy.” I told him.

He gave me a confused look.

“ Really? I always thought she didn’t like me.” he said.

“yes really. She does like you, you just scare her.” I told him.

He walked over to Lauren and kneeled down next to her bed.

I couldn’t hear exactly what they were saying but I assumed Dominic was telling her that he would be her daddy because she threw her little arms around his neck.

When she let go of him, we said good night again.

“ good night mommy. Good night daddy.” Lauren said giggling.

“ Good Night Lauren” Dominic said before walking out.

He would be a good dad I could tell already.