CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25: Nie Lu, your daughter-in-law is going to run away, you know? (end of inverted v)

In the living room, the lights were still a soft warm yellow, and the clock was ticking.

From the side bedroom, there was the sound of clothes being rubbed, accompanied by a shallow conversation.

However, the sound became more and more shredded with time, and finally turned into a low cry.

At nine o'clock in the evening, the stomach of the person lying on the bed rumbled, Nie Zihang stood up and propped himself against his ear, **** his wet hair.

"hungry?"

Yu Jingxuan nodded, buried his head in his chest, and responded in a low voice, "Yeah."

Nie Zihang gently caressed along his back, the ocean-like pheromones tightly wrapping the person.

The man in his arms took a deep breath, sticking even tighter.

Nie Zihang lowered his head and played with the back of his neck, wrapping his fingertips around the glands, massaging gently.

Every time he got a little closer to the bulge, the person in his arms shook.

Pheromones from the glands, constantly warning him:

"Don't touch! Glands are Alpha's dignity!"

"Don't touch it! Go away!"

"I'm going to hit someone!"

But the man was still lying on top of him, except for the occasional trembling on his body, there was no movement of resistance at all.

Like a fierce little beast, it kept flashing its fangs at him, but in fact it might not even be able to bite a brittle bone.

Nie Zihang held the man's arm tightly.

Grass…

So cute, so cute!

Want to bully again.

Moreover, for some unknown reason, Yu Jingxuan had a boyfriend, but his reaction was very green.

When it was first touched, even the whole person was shaking slightly.

If he hadn't overheard Alpha saying he didn't like to be on it before, and he wanted to give it a try, Nie Zihang would have wondered whether this little fish was reluctant at all.

He thought to himself, his fingers skipping Alpha's glands, and he gently lifted the jaw of the baby in his arms and kissed the socket of his neck.

When the warmth was enough, Nie Zihang finally picked him up.

"Okay, let's go, take you to the bathroom. Gotta wash it up, can't Alpha stay inside?"

Yu Jingxuan blushed and struggled: "Mr. Nie, I can go by myself..."

He was pinched by Nie Zihang, "Don't you feel pain?"

Obediently plunged into his arms and became a little red ostrich.

Nie Zihang couldn't help laughing. He knew that Alpha was thin-skinned, but he just wanted to tease him: "It hurts? I've been watching it just now, and it shouldn't hurt. I'll check again later."

His mouth was completely covered by a pair of hands.

The slender wrist went all the way down, revealing cinnabar-like traces on the inside of the arm.

"Don't say it out..."

Nie Zihang laughed out loud: "Okay, I won't say it."

He saw it, he could do anything with Alpha, but he couldn't tell it. As soon as he said it, the little fish immediately turned on the steam mode, and his ears were smoking.