CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11: Can you turn on the ventilation?

Nie Zihang had a full meal at Yu Jingxuan's house and strolled home contentedly.

After a good night's sleep, she woke up scared the next day.

In the dream, he pressed the man in the police uniform and kissed his auricle.

He hooked his hand on the man's collar and undid the buttons one by one. The clothes were pushed down a little, revealing the man's round shoulders.

The air is filled with its own scattered pheromones and chaotic gasps.

"Baby, you are so beautiful."

He lowered his head and sniffed between the man's neck, clasped his palm tightly, squeezed every finger between his fingers, and clenched it tightly.

The next second, the overwhelming scent of orchid overflowed from the back of the man's neck.

The person who had his back turned to him and was pressed under him suddenly turned his head, revealing Yu Jingxuan's calm face.

"Mr. Nie, I'm Alpha."

Nie Zihang gasped for breath and woke up, breaking out in a cold sweat.

He wiped his face and felt the quilt's low stickiness, and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

This is the estrus season, and Yu Jingxuan, who had been teased for another night last night, was backlashed in his dream.

Fortunately, I rushed fast in the dream just now, otherwise I would have been frightened by Officer Yu's indifferent "Mr. Nie, I'm Alpha".

The shadow is too big.

but…

He silently looked at the hand he was holding Alpha just now.

In the dream, the temperature of the man's small stove, and the thin calluses rubbing against the palm of his hand, all seem to have happened in real life.

"My brain is quite capable of thinking..."

The man muttered in a low voice, unknowingly raising the corners of his lips.

On the other side of the Fenghua Mansion, in a small apartment with dozens of square meters.

Yu Jingxuan was looking at the message on the phone and hesitated.

Yesterday, Nie Zihang told him that the estrus period was about to come, and he would not be taking cases recently, and then pushed a lawyer named Chen Xin to him, saying that he was a pro-disciple, and the quality and quantity were guaranteed.

Yu Jingxuan added Chen Xin's friend, and the three of them joined a group.

Just now, Chen Xin sent a message in this group:

[Officer Yu, your case materials are in Master's hands. I'm going to go to him to get them, and pass on some precautions by the way. You and Master live close to each other. If you have time, you can come and watch together. ]

He's in this afternoon's class, and there's really nothing to do in the morning.

But isn't Nie Zihang about to enter the estrus period... He is an Alpha, he should enter someone's house in a grand manner at this time, no matter how he looks at it.

However, yesterday Mr. Nie also said that he was going to be in heat, and he still came over for dinner without caring at night.

Could it be that, in fact, Nie Zihang's estrus period will not be affected by the alpha pheromone at all?