Chapter 1.

The smell and smoke of cigarettes filled the air. The air was thick. Foggy. Blinding.

The bed was messy. Dark crimson satin sheets were all over the bed, some even on the floor. Pillowcases were no longer on pillows, they were scattered somewhere on the floor.

Darkness, smoke and mess made the room look like it was a crime scene. Like a murder or a rape occurred just seconds ago.

But it was far from that. It was a result of alcohol, craziness and lust. The result of two unfitting souls colliding.

Two figures were lying in the middle of the king sized bed. A cigarette in her hand fit her perfectly, like she was born with it. She inhaled the heavy smoke and closed her eyes in pleasure. It filled her lungs. It filled all of her senses. She opened her eyes, smoke coming out of her mouth and nose, relaxing her.

Her eyes darted around the unknown room, over the mess that has been made due to a fiery encounter with a male figure lying next to her.  His name was left unknown to her. She didn’t want to know it. As far as she was concerned, he was just another mannequin who was taken over by lust and she took advantage of it.

She looked at him in disgust.

He looked good. Tall, dark, fit, aggressive, emotionless. All that she needed, yet somehow, he made her sick.  His body shifted a bit, exposing him even more than he already was. Her eyes scanned his body, noticing his muscled back twitching in sleep. Turning her gaze back to the cracked wall that for some reason seemed very interesting, she stretched her arms and slowly got up.

Without hesitation she threw the cigarette in the glass of water on the night table.  She shivered, the cold air hitting her naked body. Her eyes started searching the room for her clothes.

Her underwear was on the floor, her shirt on the lamp. She slowly slid off the bed and started dressing herself. Her body was sore, the lace of her underwear feeling uncomfortable and itchy on her skin.

She spotted her jeans on the sofa and she carefully put them on. She no longer felt the cold except on the knees that were revealed due to the ripped jeans. Her bare feet touched the soft carpet tickling her toes.

She glanced around the room once more to see if she left something. She left the room to find her shoes on the floor in the hall and her purse carelessly thrown away leaving the contents of it scattered on the kitchen counter. She quickly put all of her things inside the purse and put it over the shoulder.

Noticing the half empty glass of wine on the other side of the counter, she headed towards it. She drank what was left of it, closing her eyes in pleasure as red liquid slid down her throat.

The big shiny mirror, near the entrance door, caught her attention.

Glancing at it she was caught by surprise. Red lipstick was smudged all over her face, her cat winged eyeliner no longer visible. Her dark hair was a mess and in dozens of knots caused by violent and lustful events that occurred earlier that evening. Her neck was scarred with a bloody purple mark that was one of many reminders of lust.

Examining her appearance in the mirror millions of thoughts ran through her head, not one of them being positive. Positive thoughts no longer paid visit to her mind. They were like family members that you know of but never meet them. Long lost and almost forgotten.

Wiping off the lipstick with the sleeve of her shirt and fixing her hair, she once again glanced at the place she was leaving.

Spacious.

Clean.

Expensive.

Sickening.

She turned on her heel opening the door and leaving the place and a man she will never have to see in her life again.

It was still dark outside. She recognized the place as the posh part of London, the part she despised. The part of the town, that reminded her of so many bad things. The part of the town, that brought way too many bad memories.

The part of the town, that once was her part of the town.

The part of the town, that made her who she is today...

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Possible new story guys! Tell me what you think. Would you be interested in reading something like this?

Comment and share your thoughts!

Xx

Pingu