EP.4

hi my loves 🫶🏾
enjoy the new chapter, it is semi proof read so if you see a mistake, act like you legally blind 😙

OMNISCIENT
WEST HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES

"Good night Doctor," A nurse smiled at Zahra as she headed to the exit, "Good work today, you and Chief Melrose made history,"

"Thank you Melody," Zahra smiled giving her a wave,

Zahra headed out to her car, unlocking it tiredly. Once she got in, she decided to go back to Truth's house, not her own apartment.

On the drive back, she tried to go over what she would say to him when she saw him.

When she looked to the side, she saw the extravagant flowers that Aasad sent.

Zahra didn't even have his number to thank him and she was glad, she didn't need his number.

Zahra pulled up to the house and saw various cars parked up.

"I know this man doesn't have people in the house right now," Zahra grumbled putting her car in park.

She got out of the car, leaving the flowers where they were.

"Zahra," Truth exclaimed when she walked through the door, setting his cup down excitedly.

"Is this a party?" Zahra asked setting her purse down,

"Not a party, just a few friends," Truth kissed her sloppily,

"You're drunk," She stepped back looking in his eyes,

"I'm not drunk, just tipsy," He said with a smile. "Let me introduce you to the guys,"

"Truth," Zahra said grabbing his arm, "We need to talk, now," She snapped at him.

Truth grumbled under his breath, following behind Zahra drunkly.

"What the hell are you doing?" She shouted when they got to their room, "Why do you keep embarrassing me?"

"Embarrassing you?" He repeated with a frown,

"You turned up at my job Truth, after you stayed in Atlanta and fucked someone else," Zahra screamed at him,

"I didn't have sex with her Z, I promise you," Truth defended quickly.

"How do I know that?" She said shaking her head. "You let me fly home, pregnant and alone,"

"I was alone Truth," Zahra sniffed looking down. "I get that you lost, I get that you were hurt but you just went away, without telling me,"

"I'm sorry," He stepped up quickly, "I wasn't thinking straight baby, I'm sorry," He rocked back and forth.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" She sighed watching him rock drunkly,

"I screwed shit up," Truth admitted. "We lost and that was on me,"

"It was on you," Zahra nodded. "But you have to get over it, you have to keep moving forward,"