Chapter 30

[CHAPTER 30]
Step Out Into The Light

_____________________________

My grip tightened as I hug myself, the entire interaction with Blue has left me with to many feelings and more issues...

I didn't want a reminder of everything, my old phone is enough...

And now, MK has returned without Nezha, and Monkey King has been possessed and Mei is gone...

"I'm not going to lie, kid. I mean, if the Lady Bone Demon has Monkey King, Mei, and the Samadhi Fire, I don't know. I'm not really feeling much confidence here."
Pigsy said.

"Yeah. That's why we're going to formulate a plan. I'm open to suggestions. What do we got?" MK looked to all of us.

"Uh, die with dignity?"
Tang said.

"What kind of plan is that!?"
Pigsy barked at the scholar, I shook my head gently as my nails dug into my scarred skin.

"I don't know. It's just- aren't we back where we were when Mei and Monkey King flew off into the sky?"
Tang asked.

"What? No. It's nothing like that. Cause now we've got a Red Son! We didn't have a Red Son before." MK said as he gestured to the fire demon standing beside me, I could feel his eyes on me, but they weren't filled with annoyance or his usual.

But I didn't have the will to meet his gaze, I haven't said anything since I came back, no surprise that no one really noticed I left...

"Oh yeah, he's a real game changer."
Pisgy huffed.

"Wha- hey!"
RedSon hissed as his hair sparked in anger before I gave his back a small pat, easily getting his attention again.

"We're just doing the same thing over and over again. I'm losing my mind over here!"
Pigsy said.

My antennas immediately noticed the drifting of magic behind me and Red, I was quick to grab the demon despite his protest as I pulled him away.

"I hope I'm not interrupting. But if you're making a plan to defeat the Lady Bone Demon, I know a guy who might be able to help."

I stiffened as Red shrieked, the sight of Macaque wasn't totally welcome at the moment, but he suddenly pulled out the Mayor.

"...This bitch-!?"
I hissed as Mayor gave me a smug smile, of course I immediately kick the shit out of him.

_____

"All my Lady ever desired was a world no longer plagued by pain, until the Monkey King and his companions got in the way. Fate, however, has gifted her a second chance! With the Monkey King under her control, there's no stopping—

I clocked him in the face before Red pulled me back, while I was practically foaming out the mouth.

"S-Sen-!! Stop it! That's the seventh time you've attacked him-!"

"Lemme at em!! Lemme at that mutha fucka-!! Bitch ass hoe bagged bitch!! Do you know how much- bullshit that fucker gave me!?
All the-