Story Sample

Hello readers, I have returned from my break only to bring you some upcoming stories, yes, that is correct, I am back with a new story, and this time, this is something different and I might have to change some things but the plot will remain the same like canon, maybe...sort of, I don't know man, I just came up with a new story and it sounded so cool in my head, so I thought about writing a story and provide a story sample for all of you to indulge.

Deadpool: what are you brewing up, Ronin?

I am glad you've asked, my mutated friendo. You see, this story is different, for starters, this is not an Izuku Yagi story or an Izuku Midoriya story.

Deadpool: wait what? What do you mean that this story is not an Izuku Midoriya story? Let alone an Izuku Yagi story?

Well...you see, I wanted to start things off with a different flow, it's still an MHA story but Izuku was born with a quirk, to be honest, I don't consider his quirk to be a quirk, but I am sure that you all have read the tags, right? RIGHT??

Deadpool: calm down, buddy.

Sorry, it's just whenever I write something good, I tend to lose brain cells as many friends bombard me with ideas, dealing with chaos with the lads, so I tend to act crazy whenever I am finished providing a chapter update or publishing a new book.

Deadpool: you're serious, right?

...

Deadpool: Ronin??

...

Deadpool: SPEAK, YOU BITCH!

Oh sorry, DP. I just remember another story idea that I need to work on.

Deadpool: I feel like you need another break. STOP WRITING AND GENERATING IDEAS, RONIN! GO OUT FOR A WALK, SWIM IN THE POOL, GO TOUCH SOME GRASS!

Does it look like I am a PC gamer?

Deadpool: YES!

...I am going to stab you in the eyes for that.

Deadpool: what the fuck did I do?

Let us just begin this story preview before I stab you in the neck.

Deadpool: Narrator!

Narrator: okay, okay, okay, I am here. Let us begin the story sample.

Beginning story: Beautiful Disruption (Story sample)...

Narrator's POV

A long time in a world where many of the world's inhabitants would receive superpowers known as Quirks. A quirk refers to a superhuman ability that individuals possess. Quirks are unique to each person and can manifest in various forms, granting them special powers, skills, or physical attributes. Quirks can range from simple abilities like enhanced strength or speed to more complex powers like manipulating elements, shape-shifting, or even creating objects out of thin air. Quirks typically manifest in individuals during childhood, although there have been cases of quirks appearing later in life as well. 

Quirks are inherited genetically and can be passed down from parents to their children, although there is also a small chance for a child to be born quirkless, meaning they do not possess any special abilities, being quirkless refers to the state of not possessing any superhuman abilities or quirks. Quirkless individuals are born without special powers and are considered the minority in a society where quirks are the norm. They lack the supernatural abilities that allow others to perform extraordinary feats. 

However, being quirkless presents unique challenges and obstacles for individuals who aspire to become heroes. In a society where heroes and villains are defined by their quirks and their ability to use them effectively, quirkless individuals may face discrimination or skepticism regarding their potential to contribute to the hero profession. (I am sure many of you know what I am talking about.) but anyways, let me not bore you with my analysis of this story's world and bring you up to speed on what's going on.