Chapter 1: My Name Is...

Well, well, well, I never thought that I would make the full version of this story. 

Deadpool: Don't lie to them, you prick! You've made the story sample and the bio, so you're good to go to make this story.

I know, I know, you nan. I promised to make this story's full version, and here I am. Welcome everyone to Beautiful Disruption, a brand new MHA AU where the canon events have altered slightly. 

Narrator: what did you change, Ronin?

Many things, my friend, many things. But I am sure you are wondering: "Ronin, you bitch! You didn't tell us or tag what ship this story has!" Well, I will be honest with you guys, the ship for Beautiful Disruption will remain a mystery but everything will make sense once I reveal it in the story, am I right? Yeah.

Narrator: so in this story, Izuku has BDE, right?

Yes.

Narrator: is he going to be a menace?

Maybe.

Narrator: you're hiding something, aren't you?

Yes.

Narrator: ...fuck you Ronin.

Right back at you, mate. Anyways, we can begin the story now.

Narrator's POV

In a world where many of the world's inhabitants would receive these supernatural powers, which were named "Quirks".  A quirk refers to a superhuman ability that individuals possess. Quirks are unique to each person and can manifest in various forms, granting them special powers, skills, or physical attributes. Quirks can range from simple abilities like enhanced strength or speed to more complex powers like manipulating elements, shape-shifting, or even creating objects out of thin air. Quirks typically manifest in individuals during childhood, although there have been cases of quirks appearing later in life as well. Quirks are inherited genetically and can be passed down from parents to their children, although there is also a small chance for a child to be born quirkless, meaning they do not possess any special abilities, being quirkless refers to the state of not possessing any superhuman abilities or quirks. Quirkless individuals are born without special powers and are considered the minority in a society where quirks are the norm. They lack the supernatural abilities that allow others to perform extraordinary feats. But fuck it! I am sure you're bored with this, so let me just quickly explain everything. 

In this world, there lived a young girl named Izumi Midoriya, who was born diagnosed quirkless, meaning she has no power. Throughout her entire childhood, she gets bullied by her childhood friend, now bully, Katsuki Bakugou, together with his goons and his peers from middle school. Izumi, despite getting bullied by Katsuki all of the time, keeps her faith and continued her path of becoming a hero, but right after the last day of middle school, a great accident occurred and a sludge villain appeared out of nowhere and it began terrorizing the streets, the villain kidnapped Katsuki, why, you might ask? Don't bother. 

Izumi rushes into the situation, trying to free Katsuki, while ignoring the other heroes, she succeeds but gets caught by the sludge villain. She managed to get rescued by All Might, who later picked her to be her successor for his quirk, which is called One For All. After ten months of intense training, Izumi entered UA's entrance exams, passed, entered UA as an official student, meets her new classmates and Katsuki. Meets a sleep-deprived teacher, under the name of Shota Aizawa (who is known as Eraserhead), puts them through torture, er I mean, training. And now, moving on to better things. 

Aizawa informed his students that they are going to the USJ, a facility that is owned and managed by UA High School, the facility is primarily used to recreate villain attack scenarios for the students of UA's Hero Course to face and it allows them to demonstrate their skills and teamwork in high-pressure situations. The facility also serves as a platform for character development, allowing the students to face real-world challenges and understand the responsibilities and dangers associated with being heroes.