IMSCD Entry two (Emsalie)

so i have been writing and re-writing this entry for three days now and i'm still not happy with it but i said i would put another chapter up and here it is!

**************************************************************

Entry Two (Emsalie)

Dear Diary,

                  I never got to tell you about how Rose and Em got Emsalie so here it is!

Rose had decided that she wanted to go on holiday with Em for some alone time and so they were going to go to Isle Esme, but Rosalie decided that she wanted to go to New York instead so they did. It was whilst they were there that they found Emsalie About to be eaten by its parents! (They were both vampires!) 

They were walking back to their apartment one night when they heard a baby crying and Rose being Rose she couldn't resist herself and she went to go and look. But when she got there what she saw was two vampires, the female was a newborn, hovering over a pram and then she smelled the blood. She explained to us that it smelled just like Nessie's and that she didn't know what was going on. She called out to them and asked if they needed any help but they just ignored her even though she knew that they would be able to hear her perfectly fine so she started to move closer to them. 

When she eventually got to them she saw that the female Vampire looked about 15, She thought that she recognised her but she couldn't remember where from. She asked again "Can we help you with anything?" and this time they both looked up at her and snarled and Emmett was by her side in a flash. Rose looked at the baby then at the girl and asked "Who is this?" 

the girl who had Blonde hair and the bright red eyes that all newborn vampires have replied

"She is my daughter Emsalie. I gave birth to her when I was human and then Roland here turned me into a vampire and now all I want to do is rip her throat out! You have to help me! I don't want to actually kill her please take her from me! I know about Nessie!"

And at that Rose was furious but before she could say anything the girl said

"I have an ability I can read minds I have been able to ever since I was 7years old that's why he turned me! But Roland is also Emsalie's father and he won't let me leave with her or give her away. Please!" she turned to Emmett "You look strong Can you please kill him for me I've Tried but every time I do he always knows for some reason. You have to kill him NOW whilst he's in Vision. Please help me!"

Em and Rose just looked at each other and then Rosalie turned to the girl and Said

"On one Condition! You never come and look for her and you never go to the Volturi. Ever." 

"fine I'll do anything to be free of him even if it means I have to lose Emsalie!"

"Just two questions. How old are you? And what's your name?" 

"I'm 15 and my name is Casey, Casey Emma Hale!"

Rose Just looked at her unable to say anything. While she was still speechless She Watched Emmett go up Behind Roland and Rip his head off and then burn him to pieces!

Rosalie looked back at Casey and asked her "what was your great Grandmothers name?"

Casey looked at Rosalie and said "How about I just answer the question you want me to answer?"

"And what would that be?"

"You want to know if I'm your great, great niece! And the answer is yes! And I will be happy to let you take Emsalie I always knew you would come and take her from me from the day I got pregnant with her! Just make sure she is kept safe and please keep her away from the Volturi. She is very special and Aro will try to take her again!!"

Rosalie looked at Casey confused then said

“What do you mean by again?”

“Roland used to be in the Volturi and got kicked out for upsetting Aro. All I know is that he killed someone who was high up in the Volturi I don’t know who though. But please just take her and keep her safe!”

"I will, I'll keep her safe don't worry."

When the girls turned around all they saw was a pile of ash on the ground and Emmett Standing beside it. Rosalie paused for a second looked at Casey nodded then turned back to Emmett and said

“Come on monkey man I think our vacations been cut short we need to get back home with Emsalie and explain to the others what happened and where we got Emsalie from”

After that Casey took off Rosalie, Emmett and Emsalie got on a plane home and we haven't seen or heard from Casey since, we also haven't heard from the Volturi in 5years the others think that they have finally given up but I'm not sure I think that they are waiting until we're at our most vulnerable and then they'll strike.

Anyway have got to go Edward and I are going round to Nessie and Jakes house to spend some time with our grandkids! Though if it’s anything like the last time we will be spending it watching the play games!

Will let you know what happens love always

Bella!

P.s the surprise was a new lullaby!! It was so beautiful and this time it was played on guitar not piano!! Edward said he is going to teach me how to play and I said good luck to him!

 ***************************************************************************

Ok so what did everyone think?

Can you read the text? If not let me know and I will change it!!

Live and let love take over

Beth