IMSCD Entry 1

Entry One (Back in forks)

Dear Diary,

This is my first entry where I’m back in forks! It has been 17 years since I was last living here and I still look exactly like I did when I left. So much has happened that I don't know where to begin. I guess I could go through the family members to start off with.

Carlisle and Esme have been great to me I now class them as my parents. Esme is still cooking and Carlisle is still working as a doctor!

Alice and Jasper got married (AGAIN) a few years ago. Alice is still as manic as ever with her shopping obsession. And Jasper still comes in handy when the mood needs changing!

Emmet and Rosalie, well they have had a very good time, they now have a little girl called Emsalie who they rescued from its biological parents two years ago (will explain what happened in the next entry. Emmet still pulls pranks and jokes whenever he gets the chance.

Me and Edward are still madly in love we have been back to Isle Esme quite a few times every time more exciting and interesting and adventurous.

As for Renesmee and Jacob, well they got married 10 years ago last month. they also have two children called Janie and EJ they are twins and are now 9 years old but they look about 15 Nessie and Jake aren't happy that Leah has imprinted on EJ and Seth has Imprinted on Janie and I know how they feel I was furious when I found out that Jake had imprinted on my little nudger. But I eventually got used to it.

Janie has light brown hair and EJ has Dark brown hair. Janie has an ability of her own well technically she has three! She can Shield like me, Send out messages similar to Nessie though she doesn’t have to touch you and she can also read minds so her and EJ are always having silent conversations. As for EJ well he has definitely taken on the wolf gene which makes Leah happy but Nessie not so much! The first time he changed was a year ago when he and Janie were having a snowball fight it was a good job Emmet was watching out at the time or Janie could have been seriously hurt.

We’re going round to their house tomorrow as we haven’t seen them in a few days! Esme is their “teacher” but to be honest with you they know most of the stuff already especially Janie!

We haven’t heard from the Volturi since before Jacob and Renesmee got married and we hope that it stays that way because we NEVER want them to find out about Janie as we are all certain that he would try and take her away from us!

Anyway Edward is calling me to come downstairs now as he has a surprise for me. Ugh I hate surprises!

Much love

Bella xoxo

 ***********************************************************************

So what does everyone think??

Comment, vote and become a fan!

I know it could be longer and i will try and get the next one to be!! and sorry about any mistakes let me know and I will try and fix them (I don't have an editor)

live and let love take over

Beth