Important Notice

Thank you for reading 

The Dragon Blade!

This is the end of the storyline. If you like the plot, please look at my other version, The Volki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My reasoning for the different versions of my mafia princess story is that you need to play around with words and plot lines. Basically, experiment with things to understand what you are doing, how you are doing it and what can you do to make it better. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Three

The Volki

- Description -

Returning to her childhood home once again, Sylvia finds herself facing daily challenges living under the same roof as her six older brothers and father. She is still unsure about revealing her true identity and the person she has become, no longer the same innocent five-year-old princess they once knew. Sylvia had vowed to protect her family from the shadows, but now she faces the added challenge of being caught between her angelic and demonic sides. She longs to be accepted and not annihilated just because of who she has become. Sylvia (YIfa) Fafelina Sokolov-Monti, The 35th Mafia Queen and The 30th Donna Of The Russian Mafia. Despite her powerful position within The Russians, she struggles to find her place within her own family.Content/Trigger Warning: This story contains scenes of violence, blood, killing, and torture.