ABSTRACT

This study aimed to determine the Stand of Senior High Students on ROTC during the academic year 2022-2023 at Palguyod National High School. Factors considered were: (1) The Personal Profile of Students namely; (a) Sex, (b) Age, (c) Occupation of Parents and (d) Ailments, (2) The Stand of female SHS students and the stand of male SHS students on ROTC, and (3) The general stand of SHS students on ROTC. There were exactly sixty (60) Senior High School Students of Palguyod National High School who served as the respondents of the study. With the use of frequency counts and percentage, it was determined that most of the students at the age 15-17 years old with a percentage of 66.7 were more consistent over time and more productive compared to the students at the age of 18-20 years old. In terms of sex, the majority of females with a percentage of 55 tend to agree with the mandatory ROTC program. A descriptive statistical method was used to test the validation of the study. By employing percentage and frequency counts, it was discovered that the majority of the respondents Agree on ROTC with a percentage of 73. Based on the conclusions it is recommended that ROTC be implemented for Senior High School Students. It is likewise recommended that another study will be conducted to verify the validity at the findings.