03 - ' car s-x '

You decided to have a girls night out and have some wild fun

You decided to have a girls night out and have some wild fun. After a few hours, it was time to go home.

But you didn't have a car. So you called your personal uber driver, aka your boyfriend.

"Heyy, Miguel." You were a tiny bit tipsy. "Did you drink?" He asked. You hummed as a answer. "Could you pick me up?" "Sure." He said, hanging up.

You took a little stroll around the sidewalk, waiting for him to get here.

About half a hour later he finally arrived. He got out the car, "Y/N.. Why are you laying on the sidewalk?"

You laughed, "I got sleepy." He shook his head as he helped you up.

Right as you got on your feet, you gave him a nice, slobbery kiss. "Let's sober up before we kiss, hm?"

You rolled your eyes, "I am sober! Promise." You gave him another kiss. "What's 7x5?" He crossed your arms. "40?" You tuck your hair behind your ears.

"Close enough.." Miguel opened the car door, letting you in. "What a gentleman." You smiled.

It was a quite nice ride. The radio was at the perfect volume, the rain wasn't too loud or harsh against the windows. Everything was going breath until it. You randomly started to feel horny.. It was probably a side effect from the alcohol, you thought.

"Miguel, could you pull into the parking lot?" You asked, readjusting yourself. He was confused but did it anyway.

The parking lot was nice and empty. Meaning - You could do anything you want and no one would hear or see.

"Why did you make me pull.." Miguel was soon cut off by your kisses. "Y/N?"

You unbuckled your seatbelt, getting on top of him. "Is there a reason we gotta do it in the ca.."

You had also unbuckled his belt, sliding your hands into his boxers. He adjusted the seat, making the angle of the seat go low.

You grabbed his hand, pulling it under your dress. He got the memo and started fingering you.

Moans filled the car as you both feel each other. Miguel went faster and even added a third finger. A few minutes after, you climaxed.

Miguel then slid his dick in you, making your body twitch. "Oh shit." He moaned, moving your hips gently.

He moved your dress up more, revealing your ass. He gripped it gently, giving him more control as you sway.

You connected your lips with his. He slipped
one of his hands under your dress, rubbing your breasts.

He always loves how he could always cup them in his hands. They were the perfect size. He then pulled the dress down, giving him access to suck them.

You started to bounce on him. Miguel threw his head back, groaning. He placed his hands on your hips, moving them back and forth faster.

You slowly start to accelerate. You both were going crazy as moans and whimpers filled the car. The car started to rock.

"I'm.. close." You moan as your back arched. He gripped your ass and smacked it twice, resulting in you yelping.

You feel Miguel's liquids shoot up inside you. You came, falling on Miguel's chest. He then pulled you into a embrace, kissing your neck.

You knew this was only the beginning..