Down Chick 2: The Hunt

Lakeisha Moss hasn't been the same person since almost losing her life, the loss of her first child, and leaving Angel behind in an attempt to live a "normal" life. She's quickly losing her trust in those around her, while being resigned to university life, listening to her grandparents' advice, and finding that there's something underhand not being mentioned. An introduction to a family friend who knows more about her situation than he should, leads to her entanglement in a web of deceptions and lies surrounding a cartel with a hit out on some of the people around. Finding her life in danger all over again, Lakeisha isn't certain that her situation is any better than it was before. When tensions rise and family secrets began to unveil themselves, Lakeisha finds herself heading down a path of murder, lies, and destruction.

Angel's hunt for relatives of the man he killed, has led him into a new level, which includes involvement with an undercover F.B.I agent who needs his help with a cartel that has entered his territory causing ruckus, chaos and a long string of murders—along with a full blown out war between the cartel and the cops. Overwhelmed with a decision to make in regards to joining the cartel's side or helping the F.B.I take his city back, Angel and his team ultimately must ride hard for each other or be each other demise in a street war that has quickly spilled over into the city.

When Keish and Angel's paths cross again, a hunt has begun involving powerful people with determination to make their city an example and lock down on crime and violence, which could end with all of their lives in prison, lost or victorious. Angel's feelings for Keish haven't changed in the slightest bit and hers are on the same scale as before. With the world as they know crashing around, the two find that the passion and attraction between has only increased with time apart, leaving the question of their fate together to hang in the balance.All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of the publisher, excepting brief quotes used in reviews.