He is Tired

Tw:Cursing, mentions of torture, hints of r@pe, suicidal intentions, and grammar, ( please inform me of anything I missed)

It was really simple honestly. One day Cale felt uneasy. He walked past his mother's room and stood there for a good moment. (Something is going to happen. Someone is going to appear)

What is that trash doing?

What is he doing just standing there?

Has he gone crazy now? ha! Serves him right.

Cale takes one look at them and the run away 'Cowards'  ( but maybe he is the coward between him and those maids) he turns his heel from the room. Probably the last time he will see it again

He decides to go to the garden, a place where he and his mother loved to go to.
(All the flowers she loved are gone. All the Roses, White and yellow chrysanthemums are replaced by the new countess's taste.)

He sits near the big tree and sighs. (It hurts, under the eyes of everyone to help your family. Can you call them family? Can you call a neglectful father and a house full of almost strangers family? )

The gentle breezes felt nice for a while. The quietness got disrupted by a group of browns. (Father used to be the only brown in the house against mother and him with their red hair. Now he feels out of place. Like a puzzle placed on the wrong spot)

"c-Cale... " Deruth's voice quickly died down trying to find the word to invite Cale to the picnic they were going to. Yet those dull eyes caught him off guard. It almost feels like those fiery passion-filled eyes were fake that he sees when Cale is there (when have he ever seen his son smile? When has he talked to his son like in a way most familes do)

Cale then smiled, the smile did not reach his eyes and everyone knew it except Deruth. He could only think of Jour in Cale. For Deruth, he could no longer see Cale as Cale, but Cale as his late wife.

"Jour.. " The man said in a low whisper that couldn't even be labed as one since everyone in the garden heard it. The servants brought by the group of browns, the group of browns, and Cale.

The only red head frowned internally.
'Gossip will be annoying for a while' (now he has to make a fool of himself so the countess won't get humiliated. A man reminisces his dead wife near is current one? How pitiful)

Cale kept the smile on "It seems like I have interrupted your family bonding. (He does not belong here either way. He belongs with his mother. Not with these people.)

Violen quickly tries to take the lead in the mess her husband created.
" Cale, we thought it would be nice if you joined the picnic we are holding. " Deruth starts to compose himself and nods in agreement. "Yes, you don't really join us in breakfast so I think it would be good if-"

"I refuse" the voice came out firm going through the ears of everyone. Cale didn't want to be here. He didn't want to be here with them.  The suffocating amount of servants and their gasp. And a family with a relationship he would kill for. He don't want them here at all. It seems like the only safe place in the estate is the West Wing.
(How he cried each night not understanding his mother would truly be gone forever. How he cried the night his father came back with two strangers. How he cried when he got violated by a knight that was supposed to protect him. He would never go to the knights training area again he would never go to th- Cale Henituse is tired. He knows something will happen. And hopes it is taking away his life)

How disrespectful. His father tries to get along with that garbage and he acts like this?

Ha! If I were the count I'd smack the boy!