Azrael Henituse

Tw: Cursing, grammar mistakes

Angel let out a groan and sat up. He examined the room he was in with Cale. The room was like the one in the Henituse territory. (He spent most of his days there. Afraid that he would he see everyone happy without him)

He felt different. Probably because he is an angel now. Does he regret it? Ha! Absolutely not. He loves his family yes, but he doesn't want to be even in the same room with them. He would rather be fine just hearing how they are once in a while.

'Someone is coming' Angel immediately thought after sensing someone's presence.

'Their footsteps are very light as if they were trained to do so. I wonder if I can see where that person is- WHAT THE HELL'
Angel formed a frown as he internally panicked.

Around his eyes where white rings that were apparently letting him see through the walls.

"What the fuck" he mutters looking at the transparent walls. 'Is this because I'm - never mind that's litterly the only way. How do I control this? '

Angel began to blink multiple times trying to get rid of the white rings. 'Disappear stupid rings- oh, wait they are actually gone' the now half red half white adult nods happily to himself on completing his task. "Wait isn't someone coming her-"

The door stealthily opens revealing a bulter holding two platters on each hand.
'Ron your getting old I hope you drop dead right now, making me do this. You know exactly what's going to happen and I don't even belong here! I just wanted to tell you what the Count said so I can go home. () choke please'

Hans who can here to tell Ron of what the Count said was now sending young master Cale dinner. How great. He put down the platters (he requested two because someone told him he needed two) on a nearby table and mentally prepared himself to wake up his worst nightmare. That was until he saw a younger, skinnier, and short haired version of his young master who also had a black halo on his head. 'I guess this was who Choi Han was talking about'

Now, Hans in his situation wouldn't usually be able to recognize this person, and that is okay because it was only this morning when he heard about "human's little brother: soft human! ". Yet for some reason, he knew him perfectly. He knew him as the young master.

" young master Cale?" Hans spoke out loud stepping close to Angel

Angel flinched but it wasn't viable to keen eyes. "No, I'm am his brother. " he said calmly

Hans blinked and didn't respond to the half lie. "You were chosen as Angel? "

Angel widen his eyes and furrowed his brows. He looked over Hans and glared at him. "What do you want"

Hans quickly put his hands in he air. "Wait wait! I just they would pick someone so soon! " He said having a halo above his head slowly revealed.

Angel blinked dumbly at Hans. "What the fuck? " Hans shrugged and looked around. He then make a ball of orange energy tha surrounded the room. Cale raises his eyebrow at he act.

"What we are talking about is not good for humans" he said not explaining further. "He" Hans pointed at Cale "is literally the favorite fucking child so don't bother asking questions. "

Hans who probably put a spell that didn't allow anyone to hear or enter the room completely dropped his kind and jumpy facade. Angel flinched when he heard Hans curse. 'Such a baby face saying these bad word's

"You are also an angel? " the red head asked curiously.

"Are you slow? Do you think I have a device that can make a five color halo appear out of nowhere? " Angel slightly frowns at Hans's (?) Words. 'To think such a great actor like me was fooled by him'