Don't Wake Me Up

Blue eyes bored into my green ones, I was captivated by them. I couldn't escape them and I wouldn't. I could feel his hot breath on my face, he was so close to me and that made my heart race a million beats in a second. He licked his lips, his hungry gaze traveling to my lips and staying there. At this moment,  I didn't want anything but to be kissed by those edible lips. He leaned in as his lips were now closer so painfully close, after what seemed like forever he closed the gap between us. His lips felt like heaven, I was lost in them. He tasted really good and I couldn't help the moan that escaped me. As a cue his hands ran along my body, leaving a hot trail behind it, staying longer on parts that screamed to be touched. His lips left mine and went on their own way to the rest of my body, leaving me-- moaning, whimpering and begging for him to take me, to ravish me.

"Baby, I want you so much, " he whispered in my ear, his lips nibbling my ear lobe and to prove his point he pressed his growing arousal into my heated core, making me moan and press myself into him more "fuck, I need you now" he growled into my ears and positioned himself between my legs

"Please" as he was about to enter me, someone shouted my name in my ears.

I jolted up as I took my surrounding in; I was in my room on my bed. I sighed, it was merely a dream. I looked down at myself; I was covered in thick cold sweat. Ugh. I looked up to see a very amused Donna with her hands on her hips, lifting an eyebrow.

"Let me guess. It was one of those dreams of you and the Greek god having it on" she rolled her eyes

"How did you know?" I frowned, throwing the heavy covers off. It was too damn hot in her.

"Well, your moans and cries for him to take you, just gave it away, " she smirked and I felt my whole face sets on fire. Shit that didn't happen, especially in front of her.

"I did not, " I lied and hid my face so she can't see my now red face.

"You did too, " she smirked "oh please I want you, take me, " she mimicked me in a fake girly voice "Oh my god it feels so good, you are so--"

"I did not say that" I screamed at her as I got up from the bed and threw my pillow at her which she squealed and avoided "get out of my room, Bitch" I yelled in frustration and mostly, embarrassment.

"Alright, calm your tits down, " she held her hands up in the air "Horny virgin" she muttered as she went out of my way.

I sighed and groaned in frustration. Why this has to happen every-fucking-time? It wasn't the first time I had this dream and this hunk in it. He had been in my dreams for a long while now, for years. Even before I was married to Dylan he was there, when I was married, I couldn't help feeling guilty that I was dreaming of someone else besides my husband but I couldn't stop it and I wouldn't. I know it may seem crazy, but these dreams feel so real, he feels so real. I ran my fingertips over my lips, still feeling the pressure of the kiss; I swear I could almost feel the taste of his lips. I don't have those kind of wet dreams every time, it happens sometimes. Most of the dreams are so sweet and innocent.

 I sometimes wonder if he was real, if he did have these dreams like me. Would I ever meet him if he was real? Would I have a chance with him? Would I ever have to feel his lips on mine?

I was taken out of my thoughts as I heard Donna screaming for me to hurry up and I was late.

Shoot, I looked at the clock and it said 8 am. Fuck, I had only one hour to get ready and go to work.

That's when I remembered something. Holy shit today was the meeting with the English group. It was important, really important, my job relayed on that meeting.