B.O.B

Why I always ended up with stupid people in my life? I asked myself that question over and over as I looked over at Donna, who was spinning around herself looking for the non-existing theif while waving the pink teddy bear around madly. I watched her go around for a while. I wasn’t going to inform her that there wasn’t any thief. I’ll let her discover that by herself.

After a good couple of minutes, she stopped. She scratched her head, looking around confused.

“Where is the thief?”

I just stared at her not willing to answer her, but I know that she won't stop asking so I had to answer her.

“There is no thief.” I stated, sighing.

“Then why were you screaming?” she looked even more confused.

“People scream for a lot of reasons, Donna. It doesn’t have to be for help” I shook my head at her. As soon as I finished talking, she started looking around again. What is she doing now?

She stopped eventually “well,” she started before giving a last look around the place “I don’t see any sign of Gabriel around here which means, you know”

“I really don’t know, ” I rolled my eyes at her

“The scream wasn’t a result of a good fùck” my eyes widened at her bluntness and my face was covered with a deep blush.

But she was technically right, I was screaming because the good fùck has been just a dream.

“Unless,” oh god she opened her mouth again. Oh please don’t say something stupid. “Stupid me, ” she murmured. Yeah, stupid you.

She looked sheepish all of a sudden and started backing away towards the door.

“Of course, what else? It’s okay to have your Megan time. Everybody needs a release from time to time. No judging. I’ll leave you to it”

I was beyond confused. I didn’t understand what she was saying.

“What are you talking about?” I asked her as she was about to leave the room.

“You know. You and your B.O.B time, ” she winked

“What?”

“You and your toys time” toys? I don’t even have toys to play with. I think I grew out of that phase a long time ago.

“Look, I don’t get what are you hinting about. So talk English and tell me”

“You and your fingers time” she was looking at me like I was the most stupid person in the whole world.

And that made me grow even more frustrated. What could possibly me and my fingers have time for? I was about to tell her off when everything she said clicked together. Megan’s time, release, toys, fingers. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped in shock.

“What?” I screamed “no, no, NO. I wasn’t doing that. God, no” I rushed out denying her dirty thoughts. What I have never done that… okay, maybe one time or two, but that’s it.

“Hey, it's okay. I’m not judging” she smiled reassuringly.

“Shut up, ” I snapped at her, covering my embarrassment.

“Whatever, why were you screaming?” I glared at her. She raised her hands in surrender. “Okay, let’s change the subject” finally, thank god.

“So where were you last night?” she asked the question that I didn’t want to answer. But if lied, she would know. Plus, I don’t like lying to her, she is my best friend.