:D

Based this scenario on a lil meme (scroll to the end to see it). Any operatives that comes up to your mind for this one

With your constant nagging, he puts a halt into whatever he's doing. "Do you need something?"

"Could you follow what I'm doing?" You ask as your fingers point to your smile.

Since your persistent about this, he decides to indulge you with doing the same thing, except for his fingers.

As you gush about how cute his smile is, he decides to do something that you weren't expecting. Although your expression was intentional or not, your not sure on how to take this.

His expression has change to a happy one, into a anger one. He looks really mad too. Is this his response to your nonstop pestering about him getting to smile? You're not sure but you might as well apologize.

"I'm sorry.." you said while trying to look somewhere else that's isn't his face. You know it's rude to look away from a serious conversation but with how angry he looks, it's difficult to even look at him in the eyes.

With the guilt written on your face, he stops on giving his angry expression. "It's alright. I was just teasing you with my change of expressions."

As you turn your gaze back at him, you exclaim while having a shock face. "Hah?! I thought you were angry with me! Was that setup a prank to you?!"

He just gives you a chuckle and says, "it could be."

Meme: