Argument

Yn is rlly stubborn in this bc we don't take a man's shit, period.

YN POV...
Miguel had invited me over about 10 minutes ago, i had just got to the Mora house. I walk up to the door and knock, Wendy opens it and she gasps "oh my goodness come in you must be freezing!" Wendy had always adored me since me and Miguel's first date "Miguel
is in his room, I'm making dinner right now" i nod and walk up the stairs and down the hall before making it to Miguel's room.

I knock, i hear a low "come in" i open the door and see Miguel playing video games while talking to mason threw his headset,he payed me no attention "hey baby" i walk towards him and touch his wet hair, I'm guessing he just got out of the shower. He moves his head away "bro leave me alone" i smack my teeth "I'm not your bro!" He just scoffs "k whatever" i shake my head before sitting on his bed.

3 hours later...
    Miguel was still on his game and had only talked to me once, and it was to go get him water. "Miguel are you gonna talk to me?" I say, finally getting annoyed. He groans "yes bro stop being dramatic" i move my position on the bed to where I'm sitting "Miguel how many time do i have to tell you I'm not your bro" he pauses his game and mutes his mic, he turns his chair towards me "it's not even that big of a deal" he stands up "you have talked to me once in 3 hours and now your calling me bro, it's a big deal!"

    he groans and puts his hands on his head "no it's not your being a bitch!" I look at him with my mouth opened slightly "fine, i don't think you want a bitch in your room, or dating you!" I start grabbing my things while he just stands there, before i walk out i look at him "Miguel i think we need a break" his face changed from stern and mad to soft and sad real quick, i walk out of the room and out the front door before he could say anything.

MIGUELS POV...
    it was a week later, i had been sitting in my bed and crying all week as well. I was currently tearing up while staring at picture of me and her, i was supposed to be deleting them but i couldnt. I hear a soft knock on my door "honey?" I hear my mom say, i sigh "yeah?" My voice cracks but i get it together "can i come in?" I sigh again and wipe the few tears that escaped my eyes "uh yea" i fix my posture as she walks in.
I
    she sighs and sits on my bed, i start tearing up again before she pulls me into a hug while i start sobbing for the 3rd time today "why don't you just say sorry" i take a deep breath before looking up at her "i tried! She declined my call mom!" I raise my voice a little, not that i was mad my mom suggested it, in a sad way. She shakes her head "mijo, you never apologize over the phone...your gonna go to her house with flowers,candy, or whatever and your gonna apologize the right way!" She smiles and my tears start drying up as i nod "yeah okay"

YN POV...
    I hear knocks on the front door, i groan and get up from the couch. I open the door to see Miguel holding a huge thing of roses, i try to shut the door but she opens the door with his free hand "wait! Please, let me explain!" I open the door "explain what Miguel? That you were a total dick?" He looks down then back up at me "i know, i know...i dont know what was up with me your not a bitch, i love you and I'm so, so sorry" i scoff "if your so sorry why did it take a week for you to say sorry?!" He sighs and looks at me with teary eyes "when i saw your pictures i started sobbing and i didnt want you to see me having a breakdown when i said sorry..." he looks down and i sigh.                   

735 words
NOT EDITED
DOES SHE TAKE HIM BACK???😨😨😨
Part 2 tommarow!