3

Jade's pov

The plane ride was smooth but as soon as i got off it got rough. there was a bus waiting for me I thought it was empty because of the tinted window but then realized that it wasn't. It was full of kids that had an um "interesting look" and what I mean by that is some of them had hair everywhere and some of them had ears on top of their heads and some of them had unnatural eye colors like pink and purple and a weird shades of red and teal. I was nervous walking down the isle of the bus all the seat had at least one person on them so i sat in the one with most normal looking person totally not cause she was attractive and i thought that if i sat with her she'd somehow fall in love with me. 

when I sat down she turned to me, that's when I got a glimpse of her beautiful emerald green eyes and curly blonde locks and her rosy cheeks "Hi" she said with a smile "H-hey" i replied "you must be the new girl" she questioned "yeah" I said "everyone's been talking about you and some of boys said they can smell you"she said  "ummm is that good"I said kinda creeped out "oh yeah that's great it means that you're a potential mate" she expressed "what?" i replied "it means they find you attractive or at least your smell is" she explained "are they like dogs or something" i said puzzled "ohhhh yeah you know you're going to a school with different races right? not everyone is gonna be human,I'm not even human  I'm a  siren and my name's claire"she stated. I was completely baffled and had no words to say why would my parent send me to a school with animals and why did this animal beside me look good. "what's your name" she asked "ummmm jade" i said "cool" and we talked the rest of the way to the school. 

it was night when we got to the school the driver pressed on the brakes my face hit the seat in front of me I woke up and woke claire up and grabbed my stuff and said bye to claire as i got off the bus and got a good look at the school it was huge I walked in the place was decked out in blue red and white. it was like I was walking in castle or a princess palace i went up the stair and grabbed a paper off a table that had to paper on the opposite sides of the table and the paper were labeled boy and girl i picked up a paper and the number on said 304 i ran until i got to the room that said 304. i walked in a girl was in there everything on one side of the room was pink and black the other side of the room it was just white and plain. i put my stuff down, "hey I'm jade" i say. "I didn't ask" the random girl said. "okay.........." and at that i knew it was gonna be a rough year.