1

It was a nice winter day and here Jade was in the office once again for the third time this week. "Jade Miller this is your third fight this week and I'm afraid to say this but you've run out of chances, you're expelled". said Mrs. Iyness. the word expelled echoed in jade's mind for a while. She didn't know how she was going to explain this to her mom but "at least she won the fight" she thought. "You're dismissed" Mrs. Iyness said and that's when jade walked out. "sooooo how'd it go" izzy said in the most uninterested but interested way possible."well ummm I'm expelled"Jade replied. "what,you're joking" Izzy said. "wish i was" Jade sighed. "nooooooooo my best friend is leaving meeeeeee. Izzy said in a more whiny voice. Jade rolled her eyes and said "stop whining i'll come and visit". "hmph fine" Izzy pouted and they continued to walking toward the door exiting the school,talking about whatever came to mind. but soon jade's mom pulled up and that's when she knew she was in for a hell of a "talking to".

Jade's pov

I waved goodbye to izzy as i slowly walked to the car. When i got close enough i could see how my mom was fuming mad. her face was so red she looked like she was about explode. I opened the door on the passenger side and got in .H-hey mom" I said hesitantly. "don't "hey mom" me what you do this time jade"She said with the slightest bit on irritation in her voice. "m-mom I'm sorry" I said. "that's not what i asked jade What.did.you.do" She said with more irritation in her voice. "I-I got into a fight" I said. "why the hell would you that jade"she replied a little more angry. "w-well you see......

*Flashback to a few hours before*

"jade have you seen the way leah has been dressing, she's so hot right?" izzy questioned "no she looks like a slut or some bitch you'd pick up off the side of the road" jade replied coldly "Aye that's my sister you're talking about" Andrew hissed. Jade just rolled her eyes and said "sure okay lover boy but last time i checked you hated her guts because after she was born all of mommy and daddy's attention wasn't yours anymore." she grinned "do you really wanna do this?" Andrew said. "As long as you throw the first punch" jade smirked "hit me." she said. Andrew threw a punch but missed and jade grabbed his fist pushing him to the ground.she then went up to him and "give up already" she teased. Andrew jumped up and then threw another punch and actually made it this time. he smiled at his small victory but the smile was soon wiped off his face when he felt a knee in his abdomen.he groaned "i-i g-" he was cut off by a "JADE TO MY OFFICE NOW".

of course jade didn't tell her mom that.

*end of flashback*

"the boy got on my nerves so i beat him up how does that sound jessica" I rolled her eyes "I'm your goddamn mom" she snapped. "Yeah my STEP mom"I said. My STEP mom just clenched her jaw and the rest of the ride home was silent but when we got home, mom stormed in the house and said "TEACH YOUR DAMN DAUGHTER HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE" She said as stomped upstairs. "what'd you do " my dad said with the calmest voice ever "i got into a fight" i said "did you win?" he smirked "you better know it"I replied"good he said but you know what this means right?" He Hinted "yeahh" I sighed and ran upstairs to pack my bags and if you're confused my dad, my mom and I made a deal that if i got to another fight i'd have to go to boarding school.