The race

I wasn't the happiest right now but I put everything that happened aside because I have to at least be grateful that Tom came and saved me from Roman.
"Taylor get ready we're going racing"
I began to put my skinny Jeans and a cute little crop top on with my leather boots thinking to myself knowing I don't want to go to their stupid race.

I quickly ran downstairs so I didn't have to face bill or Tom so I just headed straight to the car. Tom didn't care and began driving to the secret location at where bill and Tom were racing. Bill should get used to loosing by now. Tom always beats him but he's determined that he will beat him one day.

We arrived at the secret location. All I could see was girls in mini skirts shouting at bill and Tom trying to get their attention. Somehow I felt lucky that I'm the one he takes home. Not these slutty little whores that wanna get in his pants. Tom and bill got out and went into the crowd to go talk to the whores of course. I went over to mikayla (bills new pet). I introduced myself as I felt like I had to be nice to her. I could tell mikayla was fully in love with bill already. She had been taken by his lust for sex. She worshiped at his feet which I knew would end badly if he left her.

Toms POV*
All these slutty looking girls look pretty good tonight. But I can't forget about red head. Somehow when she's feisty it turns me on. She's disobedient to me in a way I can handle. But that pretty little mouth needs to learn when to shut up. I can see bills Pet is head over heels for him. Too bad. I guess I might have to shoot her like all the others. Wouldn't be the first time.

I saw a man walk up to my girl.... Uhm my pet I mean. He grabbed her arm to turn her around. This infuriated me. I was ready to let some anger out tonight and I'm glad it's on him.
"Don't you dare fucking touch her"
I shouted while walking over to him. Everyone went silent and all eyes were on me. He turned around. I started punching the life out of him, even when he was laid lifeless on the floor. I could hear Taylor screaming telling me to stop but I just couldn't.
"What the fuck Tom, why did you do that"
"He touched what's mine and he got what he deserves"
"No Tom. You don't own me and you never will!"
"Get in the fucking car Taylor. NOW!"

Taylor's POV*
I was speechless. I hopped in the car like the passenger princess that I am. The girl who waved the flag ready to start the race came over and stood in between the two cars. Tom and bill looked at eachother before they line the cars up ready to race. Ready...set...GO! Tom zooms off dodging everything in his way. My hair flying in the wind. He put his hand on my thy as he knows I don't like being in the car while he's racing. I could feel him rubbing his thumb round in circles on my tbh. I let out a little moan. He chuckled while saying "you like that princess"
I could see how the night was going to end...